Disney resort or rental homes family of 12

ladybugmommy84

This Mommy loves Princess Belle!
We were leaning towards staying at a resort but are now thinking of a Disney home rental. Do anyone know of any? I have searched but most look like scams:-/

Any help or advice is welcomed!

I'm going to move this to the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board, where offsite hotels and home rentals are discussed. :)

I'm currently looking for a villa for our next family trip in 2019. We will be a family of 12 also, so looking for 7 or 8 bedroom villas. I've been looking here:

https://www.vr360homes.com/

I'm pretty sure I found it through recommendations here (try using the Search bar too-top, right-hand side of the messageboard). I know how nerve-wrecking it can be looking for the perfect vacation home, but as long as you do your research & be sure to read the terms of your contract BEFORE signing/sending any money, you should be fine. Or, just check back here if you're unsure of something about your situation/transaction.

You can also see where we've stayed in the past in my signature too.

Good luck, & happy hunting!

A group of us stayed in a 5 BR Rental House one time off 192. Not super close (15-20 minutes from Epcot) but split 5 ways it was cheaper than a hotel and it was really nice. For such a large group, I would definitely think a rental house would be your best bet.

We were leaning towards staying at a resort but are now thinking of a Disney home rental. Do anyone know of any? I have searched but most look like scams:-/

Any help or advice is welcomed!
This is like comparing apples and oranges as far as price. The cheapest resort during offseason is still $100 and then around $120 with tax per night. With twelve people you would need three rooms. Most value rooms (though this is changing with some of the renovations to 2 queens) offer only full-size beds. That is really tight for adults. If you take that same ($120 * 3) $360 per night would get a lot more offsite. You can easily find a 4 bedroom house that has a full kitchen, pool and a big room for family gatherings for less than $300 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!