Disney Resorts and Disney Springs Hotels on Air Miles Hotel Portal?

ElCray

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding Disney resort hotels and Disney Springs Hotels on the Air Miles Hotel Portal? I could have sworn I looked them up for my dates a couple of weeks ago and saw them all there... Now I can't find them for any date. I may be doing something wrong though.

I am about to book 7-day tickets and was looking up what my next accumulation goal would be, to see if I can get enough to book a few nights on-property or in Disney Springs to be able to access Fast Pass bookings at 60 days.

Would appreciate any insights you have! Thanks so much. :)

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding Disney resort hotels and Disney Springs Hotels on the Air Miles Hotel Portal? I could have sworn I looked them up for my dates a couple of weeks ago and saw them all there... Now I can't find them for any date. I may be doing something wrong though.

I am about to book 7-day tickets and was looking up what my next accumulation goal would be, to see if I can get enough to book a few nights on-property or in Disney Springs to be able to access Fast Pass bookings at 60 days.

Would appreciate any insights you have! Thanks so much. :)
I just opened it up, picked a date in November, used Bay Lake as the location to search and all the Disney properties showed up (those that actually have rooms that is!). I then switched to using Disney Springs as the location and TONS show up. What dates are you looking for?
I have found that i am better able to pick the hotels i want by switching the results to the "view on map" and then i can zoom in and see the area i really want to find. First entered my search information and once the results pop up, you'll see this in the top left corner.

***ETA, Disney has closed a loophole that existed for several years that would let you book all of your FP+ for the entire length of your tickets. Now you can only book for the days that are connected to a hotel stay using the "fence post" counting method (includes both check-in and check out days plus all those in between) to eliminate those throw-away reservations at the campgrounds and value resorts that people didn't actually use. Sooo you won't get your 7 days of FP+ if you aren't staying onsite/DS for the entire trip.

I just opened it up, picked a date in November, used Bay Lake as the location to search and all the Disney properties showed up (those that actually have rooms that is!). I then switched to using Disney Springs as the location and TONS show up. What dates are you looking for?
I have found that i am better able to pick the hotels i want by switching the results to the "view on map" and then i can zoom in and see the area i really want to find. First entered my search information and once the results pop up, you'll see this in the top left corner.
View attachment 443888

***ETA, Disney has closed a loophole that existed for several years that would let you book all of your FP+ for the entire length of your tickets. Now you can only book for the days that are connected to a hotel stay using the "fence post" counting method (includes both check-in and check out days plus all those in between) to eliminate those throw-away reservations at the campgrounds and value resorts that people didn't actually use. Sooo you won't get your 7 days of FP+ if you aren't staying onsite/DS for the entire trip.
Ah, I was searching for Orlando! So helpful, thank you, and great tip on the fence posts. Much appreciated!

Interesting, I looked yesterday for my dates next May and there was a range of availability for Disney resorts. This morning only Swan & Dolphin are showing. Still tons of availability at Disney Springs!

Interesting, I looked yesterday for my dates next May and there was a range of availability for Disney resorts. This morning only Swan & Dolphin are showing. Still tons of availability at Disney Springs!
That because of this annoying message I've been getting since about 4 am on the Disney website (can't sleep? obsessively check for a drop in room rates :P )

At the risk of seeming very lame, I have another question about this!!!

I've been following availability on the Air Miles Travel Hub as we accumulate our points for a stay from May 9-13, 2020. Almost every hotel was showing availability for these dates, up til Dec 30th.

As of yesterday, there is ZERO availability at any Disney resorts - not just for our dates but other dates I've tried as well to see if I could figure out what was happening. Any thoughts?

I noticed the same thing today for dates in April. None of the Disney Resort Hotels are showing up. I usually search under "Lake Buena Vista".

When I checked on December 30th, they were all listed.

This will be something on Disney's end and it will *hopefully* clear up in a few days .. if you look on any of the other 3rd party booking sites you'll see that none of them have any of the Disney properties today. The easiest way to make sure that's all you're looking at is to select "free airport shuttle" BTW.

I've noticed this problem before and it seems to clear up in a few days - weeks.

This will be something on Disney's end and it will *hopefully* clear up in a few days .. if you look on any of the other 3rd party booking sites you'll see that none of them have any of the Disney properties today. The easiest way to make sure that's all you're looking at is to select "free airport shuttle" BTW.

I've noticed this problem before and it seems to clear up in a few days - weeks.
Thanks a million!

Just a note that the hotels are showing up again on the Air Miles Travel Hub hotel portal this morning for a reduced Air Miles price. However when you try and click through a booking, it says "Sorry no rooms are available".

Ok update! The Disney hotels are working again!!

But now the Universal hotels are showing as completely unavailable. So strange. I suppose this means in a week or two they will come back online too! Fingers crossed.

I am still having difficulty. When I click on many of the Disney Resorts the message says Sorry, no rooms are available for this hotel.

When I chatted with Airmiles they told me it is because there is limited availability. So even though when you search by date the website provides a list of hotels, that does not necessarily mean those hotels have availability. You actually have to click on each hotel to determine if there is availability.

When I chatted with Airmiles they told me it is because there is limited availability. So even though when you search by date the website provides a list of hotels, that does not necessarily mean those hotels have availability. You actually have to click on each hotel to determine if there is availability.
I could understand that if the glitch didn't seem to be happening for all dates at all hotels (currently the case at Universal Studios)… It feels like there is a bug in the system rather than just low availability...

I could understand that if the glitch didn't seem to be happening for all dates at all hotels (currently the case at Universal Studios)… It feels like there is a bug in the system rather than just low availability...
I agree.

I followed up this morning on Live Chat and the agent said if all dates or all hotels seem to be affected, then it's a glitch and hopefully it gets fixed soon. She is going to notify the Air Miles Travel Hub folks of the issue.

I followed up this morning on Live Chat and the agent said if all dates or all hotels seem to be affected, then it's a glitch and hopefully it gets fixed soon. She is going to notify the Air Miles Travel Hub folks of the issue.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!