Disney Rewards Redemption Card

dkpendergrass

Earning My Ears
I'm new to this board, so please forgive me if I am not doing things properly!!

After our last trip to Disney a few years back, we decided to get a Chase Disney card in hopes of collecting up reward dollars to help fund another trip to Disney. It turns out that we won't be able to go to Disney before our rewards points start expiring in October 2020, but I was wondering if it's legal/permitted to try to sell my Rewards Redemption Card? I currently have about $691 on the card and I'd like to sell it if possible to someone who could make use of the points before they expire. ????

Thanks for any help!
KGP

I mean you could let someone else use it but I believe that as long as the points are loaded onto the card they don't expire since the card does not expire.
I certainly would not just give up what you have earned.
You could always use it as payment towards a trip or even have a shopping spree on the shop Disney site.

I don't believe you can sell a Rewards Redemption Card it, as it is technically tied to your credit card account. Move your rewards off your credit card account onto a Rewards Redemption card. Reward points only "expire" if held in the credit card account without moving to a Redemption card. You can then hold onto the Redemption Card until you do have a vacation planned (and keep adding more rewards to it).

Enjoy your vacation!

Another option is to use your Rewards Redemption Card at your local Disney Store to purchase a Disney gift card. The gift card should not expire (they don't in our state), and you will be able to use it whenever you do make your next Disney trip.

What @lanejudy said.
Put the points in your account on a redemption card, then just hang onto it until you have a use for the points. Keep reloading points into it every so often.
I believe you're allowed to have 2 active redemption cards at a time. and I don't think there's a limit on points loaded to a card. I know I've had over 800 before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!