Disney Shopping In Japan

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Earning My Ears
I had nothing better to do so I made videos of what it is like in Disney stores in Japan.
Not like this part of the forum is bustling of action anyway:)
Japan not only has the best theme park in the world but also some pretty nice Disney stores.

Did you check out Nakano Broadway for Disney merchandise? Nakano Broadway is a mall for used "Otaku" (Geek) goods and a few stores offer Disney items. Last January, I picked a Monsters Inc. Ride and Go Seek! Popcorn bucket along with a souvenir plate. Online, you will find that Mandarake Special 3 at that mall carries Disney goods, but they moved them last year across the hallway to the Special 2 store. Robot Robot2 on the third floor as well has bins filled with Disney knick-knacks.

While you're at Nakano Broadway, head downstairs for amazing soft serve ice cream. That stand has eight flavors and they make a cone with all eight flavors.

I'm really for new things and on location. Most of the time I find myself only looking and not buying. I am a bit of a horder and I am trying to cope with that:)
I have a favorite spot in Asakusa that serves amazing ice cream and a whole bunch of flavours:) The best one is soda flavour. It is just amazing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!