Disney Shore Excursion

TARAMEOW

DIS Veteran
We just booked the 8 night Bahamas cruise from Bayonne in March. One of our ports is Orlando. We arrive at 7am and depart at 9pm. I'm looking for your experiences on going to the Magic Kingdom for the day? How did it go? Where you way too rushed? It's very expensive but I'm wanting to know if you felt it was worth it?

complete waste of time and money. do Disney the right way.. on its own. do Kennedy instead.

Agreed here. Orlando isn’t close enough to make a half day trip to either Disney or Universal worthwhile.

Hmm, I disagree w/ other posters. We usually do one Disney day on the day we disembark from cruises out of Port Canaveral. I usually book a very late flight. We rent a car and can get to the park in about two hours from when we leave the cruise ship. For you it might be a little quicker since you don't have to go through customs. I would think you could do a full day at Animal Kingdom, that park closes earlier. I way prefer a Disney Park over Kennedy, but if you have don't Kennedy that would be good too.

The logistics make it almost even amount of travel related time vs park time, including the worry of getting back to the ship in case of traffic, monorail /boat to parking etc etc. only you can decide if its worth it. If it were me I would probably uber/lyft if i were dead set on going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!