Disney Snow Globe Collections

I have about 75 snowglobes, right now they are all boxed up as we develop our basement then they will be back on display again. My favorite is probably my Cinderella anniversary one. I made sure I collected one from every character at least so I'll pass them down to my kids and grandkids. I stopped buying them a few years ago because it was getting out of hand :D

I too have a collection of Disney snowglobes. My question to you all is what do you do when one of your snowglobes get a water bubble in it? :scared1: My second question is why do some snowgobes get water bubbles in them to begin with? :confused3

I have only one snow globe, it's a Mickey anniversary one, and it has Mickeys all over.
Anyway, when I bought it, it came with a little card telling about the bubbles. I don't know if I still have the card or not, and don't remember exactly what it said, but basically, bubbles are something that CAN happen since they can't make it 100% air tight or so. Nothing one can do about it (mine also has a bubble).

I wish I had more snow globes, but it seems all they sell at DLP are cheap-looking. I don't want cheap-looking.

Any chance of posting pics of the globe displays? Tq

:welcome: to the Disboards, Pixel8!

I'll have to take some pictures and see if I can figure out how to post them. I thought I had some digital pictures already but I can't find them. Guess my pictures aren't as organized as I thought they were. :rotfl:

:welcome: to the Disboards, Pixel8!

I'll have to take some pictures and see if I can figure out how to post them. I thought I had some digital pictures already but I can't find them. Guess my pictures aren't as organized as I thought they were. :rotfl:

ok - here's my first try at adding a picture.

IMG_0090.jpg

I have 150 of these snowglobes. I actually went out and bought these 3 shelves book shelves with glass doors, so I could put them all out on display. I've been collection for years, but I have stopped.

Any chance of posting pics of the globe displays? Tq

You can click my Link in my Sig ( TINK ROOM HERE ) and see all of DDs that were on diplay. We are still working things out to get them all back into her new room configuration.

I have been collecting Disney snowglobes for years as well! I started out collecting the mini snowglobes and then could not resist the bigger ones too. I have over 300 mini snowglobes and about 30 large snowglobes. I also live in an apartment, so I am running out of room. They are everywhere. I have selves galore that display them. I try to display them by themed shelves. Each self is a different Disney movie. Here are just a few photos of my collection:

100_4862.jpg
100_4863.jpg
100_4864.jpg

100_4867.jpg
100_4865.jpg
100_4866.jpg

100_4869.jpg

my wife has about 30 of them, i will try to find out how to post pics,

I would be really interested if anyone finds out how or who can repair snowglobes. I started collecting when I was in high school and have several LARGE musical, moving ones however they got bubbles in them and some even had mold and other gross stuff in them. I emailed disney but they said they couldn't give me any information. It's a shame the cheapest one I had was $55 and that was like 10-20 years ago.

Some of mine have gotten the air bubbles on the top too. I'm not sure if there is a way to get rid the problem though.

Im new on here i broke my wifes favorite Thumper globe and trying to locate a new one for a surprise for our new daughter does any one have of know where i can find one thanks

I too have a lot of snowglobes. Some pictures:

Foto-XDI37XC4.jpg

Foto-RAS8ZYGF.jpg

Foto-3FZU6G8S.jpg

Foto-VLMEHH83.jpg

Foto-4KCTYXPZ.jpg

Foto-KGOJGPVG.jpg

Foto-LCZAIHUW.jpg

These are not all of them, but I have no more pictures at the moment. :)

Joyce_belle I absolutely love love love your stitch snow globe!!!!!!!! Where did you find it at!?!?!?!

I have been collecting Disney snowglobes for years as well! I started out collecting the mini snowglobes and then could not resist the bigger ones too. I have over 300 mini snowglobes and about 30 large snowglobes. I also live in an apartment, so I am running out of room. They are everywhere. I have selves galore that display them. I try to display them by themed shelves. Each self is a different Disney movie. Here are just a few photos of my collection:

100_4862.jpg
100_4863.jpg
100_4864.jpg

100_4867.jpg
100_4865.jpg
100_4866.jpg

100_4869.jpg

Love your themed shelves!

JESSBELL34 love your Alice shelf!! I have a few Alice snowglobes and other disney ones. They have a awesome big Alice snowglobe at the Disney store right now. It is 80 dollars though hoping it goes on sale soon. JCpenny gives out these little mini mickey snowglobes each year with the date on it on black friday with a coupon. each year I say im not waking up at 4am to get them but i end up doing it most years.

Hi this is my first time on here I need advice I have a rare snowglobe that I cannot find anywhere on the internet I know weird right does anyone have this snowglobe in their collection it's 7 inch plays Santa Claus is coming to town has Christmas tree in the globe mickey minnie on ladder Donald and daisy goofy and Pluto with gifts all around any clues on name date anything how do add pictures thanks vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts