Disney Springs capacity

Sara_H

999 ghosts with room for 1 more...
Not sure if anybody can answer but has Disney springs reached capacity yet at all? We currently have a reservation for Raglan Road on the 19th (hasn’t been canceled yet and from what I’ve read, Disney Springs might be being treated differently than the parks) but if DS is at capacity we won’t be let in even if we have a reservation. Not sure if we should keep or scrap it. If we scrap we may just stay at the beach the entire time instead of splitting our stay.

I believe the only time was this past Wednesday when World of Disney opened. Tons of vloggers and ebay resellers flooded the place. The next day it was basically empty again.

Does anyone know if you can Uber over? Or how that is managed with capacity limits being based on parking garages?

And we lost our Raglan Road reservation the other day so no RR for us in 2 weeks. That's ok, we will still go and eat at Cooke's of Dublin. Good thing we ate at RR in January!

And we lost our Raglan Road reservation the other day so no RR for us in 2 weeks. That's ok, we will still go and eat at Cooke's of Dublin. Good thing we ate at RR in January!

Have you tried looking on OpenTable? Looks like there's plenty of availability for 19 June.

Have you tried again? DS ADRs are open 60 days out now. I got Homecomin' for July the other day.

Great news. I did not know the reservations opened for DS! Woohoo just got homecomin for one night of our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter