Disney Springs Snacks

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has a list of snack items available for Disney Springs QS restaurants? I googled and can't really find many at all. Most lists just cover the parks but I'm trying to see whether its worth saving one snack to have the last night when I'm in Disney Springs using up my other items. I've already factored in the new Cookie Dough Taco but looking for something maybe savory.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of snack items available for Disney Springs QS restaurants? I googled and can't really find many at all. Most lists just cover the parks but I'm trying to see whether its worth saving one snack to have the last night when I'm in Disney Springs using up my other items. I've already factored in the new Cookie Dough Taco but looking for something maybe savory.

The pretzels at Wetzel's are all snack credit eligible.
The fries at D-Luxe burger
Bongo's Cuban Express (only the express window) and YeSake both have app type items that are snack credits.

Check the menus at allearsnet.com They have the purple logo next to items on their menu pages.

The pretzels at Wetzel's are all snack credit eligible.
The fries at D-Luxe burger
Bongo's Cuban Express (only the express window) and YeSake both have app type items that are snack credits.

Check the menus at allearsnet.com They have the purple logo next to items on their menu pages.

So I did check but there didn't seem to be many but then realised I hadn't looked at YeSake I don't think and I thought Bongos had closed or am I imagining this? Most of the restaurants don't appear to show any in Disney Springs but I would have thought more would have options for some reason.

Every $6 at ghiradelli is a snack credit and there was a smoothie place that counted for a snack credit. Beyond that we couldn’t move around at all there bc of the crowds so I don’t know!

So I did check but there didn't seem to be many but then realised I hadn't looked at YeSake I don't think and I thought Bongos had closed or am I imagining this? Most of the restaurants don't appear to show any in Disney Springs but I would have thought more would have options for some reason.

Hmmm.... you're right. I'm not seeing Bongo's on Disney's site at all.

There just aren't that many places that have savory snacks. Good luck! Come back and let us know if you find something good.

Thanks both. I will report back if I manage to find anything. I may have to give in and have two desserts :D What a shame. Or the old faithful Wetzel Pretzel

anyone know if snack credits can be used at Sprinkles or any of the ice cream places in Disney Springs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!