Disney springs..table service..... ???

Eword1004

Mouseketeer
Have about 36 days to go...I currently have all my table services booked for our 6 nights but wondering if I should give up my chef mickey and book a place at Disney springs for the night we arrive ?? What is on the dining plan for table service at Disney springs?
my chef mickey is for my first Mk day at 8:10 but now Mk is opening at 8 am that day and not sure if I want to spend time at chef mickey.... when we could get to park first thing and try to meet mickey before our fp...
Its me, Dh , dd 11 and ds 21/2 mickey obessed however we are doing several other character meals with mickey...
just looking for suggestions...thanks in advance

Our arrival day meal which we selected for our 5 year old son is T-Rex Cafe. I've never been there before so can't give an experience recommendation, just a suggestion as a themed possibility in Disney Springs.
If there is no availability through the Disney reservation site, you might want to call direct to make a reservation with them and still be allowed to pay with the meal plan credits.

We too are doing TRex for our little guys enjoyment though we are doing Chef Mickey another night!

I absolutely wouldn't waste early morning park hours on breakfast at CM! Especially not if you have other meals with Mickey and/or plans to meet talking Mickey at MK.

If your 2.5 year old is into dinosaurs and comfortable with loud noises, T-Rex might be a fun pick for him. The food is pretty good (exactly like Rainforest Cafe, if you've ever been to one) and the atmosphere is cool, though noisy.

If you're more interested in good food than the novelty factor, I'd highly recommend Raglan Road. It might also be pretty loud depending on what time you're there because they have a band and Irish dancers in the evening, but there are patio and side room tables that are quieter if you aren't interested in the entertainment. And the food is really good - nothing fancy or exotic, but very tasty and well prepared.

And just a general piece of Disney Springs advice - most of the restaurants there only release a portion of their tables into the Disney ADR system, so if you can't find the time you want on the Disney site try OpenTable or the restaurant's own website for more availability.

I absolutely wouldn't waste early morning park hours on breakfast at CM! Especially not if you have other meals with Mickey and/or plans to meet talking Mickey at MK.

If your 2.5 year old is into dinosaurs and comfortable with loud noises, T-Rex might be a fun pick for him. The food is pretty good (exactly like Rainforest Cafe, if you've ever been to one) and the atmosphere is cool, though noisy.

If you're more interested in good food than the novelty factor, I'd highly recommend Raglan Road. It might also be pretty loud depending on what time you're there because they have a band and Irish dancers in the evening, but there are patio and side room tables that are quieter if you aren't interested in the entertainment. And the food is really good - nothing fancy or exotic, but very tasty and well prepared.

And just a general piece of Disney Springs advice - most of the restaurants there only release a portion of their tables into the Disney ADR system, so if you can't find the time you want on the Disney site try OpenTable or the restaurant's own website for more availability.

Thank you!!!!!! you have confirmed that my feelings aren't that crazy! I think he would love TRex...its on the dining plan as well? and surely I can call them directly and make a reservation ....

We prefer to use a QS credit in Disney Springs. This frees up time, we can arrive whenever.

There are so many good QS meals in Disney Springs! Our family favorite is Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace section. The food is cooked to order and feels like a table service meal. Best use of a QS credit!

My kids also love Blaze pizza. Although for $5.95 for a whole pizza, we just pay out of pocket and save the credits.

D-Lux burger and Polite Pig also take QS Credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!