Disney Store Permanently Closed 2020

There are literally Disney Store Outlets in existence that sell shopDisney and Disney Parks stuff at cheaper prices.
We have a Disney Store Outlet about a 20 minutes away. It's huge and always packed. The prices can be cheaper (the clearance is incredible!) but mostly prices are similar to the original Disney Store. They have a huge assortment of toys and costumes for the kids, plus some clothing for adults (mostly kids wear). It's pretty awesome when they get WDW Park stuff...given that we're on the opposite coast! ;)

We have a Disney Store Outlet about a 20 minutes away. It's huge and always packed. The prices can be cheaper (the clearance is incredible!) but mostly prices are similar to the original Disney Store. They have a huge assortment of toys and costumes for the kids, plus some clothing for adults (mostly kids wear). It's pretty awesome when they get WDW Park stuff...given that we're on the opposite coast! ;)
My local one is awesome too, we've even gotten Chicago and NY exclusives. I had a mini heart attack when I thought it closed haha

I do believe they had cheaper prices at some point but around the last 5 years it has been like you said. January is the best tho, so many ornaments for $7 or less is my happy place.

The malls near me are all half empty. That type of retail is just going away. Disney stores are no different.
Not necessarily. Retail is becoming more about experiences, yet the Disney Stores were an experience in themselves. Why are there still so many Apple Stores even?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter