Disney Store Toy Story Key anyone?

iluvtheworld

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I am looking for the Disney Store Toy Story Key that was released today. We recently moved to an area with no Disney Store (closest one is 5 hours away), and my son LOVES Toy Story. I have one of the Donald Keys I could trade.

My wow is because I've not heard of anyone managing to get a Donald key! I didn't have any luck because I'm rarely close enough to a Disney store in time for those promotions. I hope you're able to find one for your son.

They are already on eBay if you're desperate. Not cheap, but much cheaper than the Mickey 90th B-day one which I have seen go for over $200.

Thanks everyone. I am not willing to pay a ridiculous amount on Ebay, as it is just for a decoration in my son's room. He also wanted the McDonalds toys from the USA, but those are going for an insane amount as well!

Hi all,

I am looking for the Disney Store Toy Story Key that was released today. We recently moved to an area with no Disney Store (closest one is 5 hours away), and my son LOVES Toy Story. I have one of the Donald Keys I could trade.
I have a toy story key I can trade!! Tag still on it!

That is correct. I have a Donald Key with the tag that I would like to trade. It I am located in Saskatchewan. It does not matter if the toy story key has the tag or not. :) If I do not respond right away, it is because I do not get notifications that there is a response. :(

That is correct. I have a Donald Key with the tag that I would like to trade. It I am located in Saskatchewan. It does not matter if the toy story key has the tag or not. :) If I do not respond right away, it is because I do not get notifications that there is a response. :(

If you click on "watch" at the very top of the thread just above your first post, you are given an option to be notified with new responses.

No problem, it’ll be easier to email me. Ashjames570@gmail.com. I know it’s a public forum but I can’t find any other way to send a message

No problem, it’ll be easier to email me. I know it’s a public forum but I can’t find any other way to send a message
Once you have made 10 messages you can send private messages so can i suggest you first delete you email in the above post and then just make 5 more random posts here .. just enough to bump up your post count!

OH BTW, :welcome: to the DISboards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!