Disney Tatoos

Barb A.

Mouseketeer
Anybody know where I can get Disney temporary tatoos? I thought at one time I saw them at
CVS or Drug Emporium but haven't been able to find them lately.

I have seen them at Wallgreens before...I'm thinking of going for the real thing...Mickey of course!!!

:earsgirl:

Last sept I had gotten some Disney nail stickers. I thought they were cute. Haven't really seen the tatoo's will have to look.

I bought Disney tattoos at CVS last year. They were 2.99 or something like that. One was an arm band and the other was different types of tattoos of Mickey. Very cute. They went with the real Mickey tattoos I already have.

This lady I used to work with had the neatest Mickey tattoo. He was all dressed up in his Fantasia costume, and the tattoo was about 6" high. Very cool, but I'm too chicken.

I found some cute Disney tatoos at our local Osco store that I'm saving for our trip. When I took my daughter and two girls (all teens to 20s) last August we got them done at MGM and I have to say they didn't last well. Mine probably lasted better then the rest. And I think those were about $8 with them applying etc. So I spent about $3 on these I have and we'll play with those<G>
Nancy:earseek:

Thanks everybody!

Betsyfun, those are exactly what I was looking for. I'll be ordering right away!!!!!! :pinkbounc

I just wanted to add that they had some cute tattoos at Character Warehouse for .99 a package. They were the same tattoos they were selling in the parks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter