Disney Tattoos

ddc123

Mouseketeer
I was watching the game show channel, and what's your secret was on (I think thats the correct name) I don't know how old that show is, but a man on there had 1,800 mini
Disney tattoos, he had every character plus some that did not come out yet, he said he was the only one the have them. I wonder I he is on this board hahaha
I have one my ankle Eeyore, how about you?? :cheer2: :cheer2:

I was at Disneyland July 17th 2005 (the official 50th b-day for Disneyland) and I just happened to run into this guy. He's got everything Disney tattooed on him. Space mtn, the Mark Twain, every ride, character etc. It was crazy. Really friendly guy too.

08070004.jpg
[/IMG]

This is mine. This was taken when I had it done two years ago. I also have a hidden mickey on my shoulder, but no pic.

I am thinking about doing a Tink on the small of my back. But it will be just her head, wings and arms. I have an applique that has her leaning on her arms and that is all you see.

noseybuddy - I love your Tink. :thumbsup2

I've got no disney ones yet but the next one I get may be a pluto. Just have to decide where to get it and wait a while. I find them quite addicting and don't want to end up with hundreds by the time I'm 60!

I have a Mickey head on my right ankle. Got it a while ago and want to get another tatoo, just not sure what I want or where.

Just a heads up for people thinking about getting a Disney tattoo:

Every once in a while, Disney lawyers go on a mini rampage and start threatening tattoo artists with lawsuits for tattooing copyrighted characters and making money off of property that isn't theirs. If Disney is on one of these kicks, the artist may refuse to do the ink; my artist declined doing Simba when the movie first came out for this very reason, but remembered and offered to do it a couple of years later. (When I'd already filled the spot. Thanks, Chris. *raspberries*) Chances are this would affect people who go to big name artists moreso than the guy down the street.

So if the artist declines, they're not being a jerk, they're just watching their tail. Give it a while and the artist might be happy to do it later when things cool down a bit. :)

my mom has a tinkerbell tattoo on the inside of her forearm. its about the size of a teenage hand. Shes flying with a trail of pixie dust behind her. if i can get a picture of it i will post it up here. when i turn 18 mom and i plan on getting jimminy cricket on our shoulder blade. We want him with the umbrella open falling down our back...so its always like we have our consience at our side :)

I've got Sorcerer Mickey on my right ankle, the "Peace, Love & Mickey" in an anklet around my left ankle and a Mickey silhouette. I want to get another one. They are very addictive.

Noseybuddy: I'd love to see a pic of your hidden mickey. That's what I've been thinking about getting.

Here is a pic I took of George Reiger. I was too shy to say hello so I took this from far away lol. I'm a weirdo I guess :blush: but I think next time I'll actually try to talk to him. Here it is:

DisneyGuy.jpg
[/IMG]

Mickeefan: Do you have the words or the symbols? I am thinking about getting the symbols on my lower back after I lose some weight. As you can see by my username, I love that saying!

Peacelovemickey: It's the symbols. The peace is blue, the heart is red and the Mickey is yellow. I found the symbols as clip art online and copied it into a "string". I think it looks pretty cool.

mum is getting piglet on her leg on thursday,i will put a photo on when its done.
I plan on having mickey on my back but can't decide between colours or shaded.

I've got a Simba on my ankle. When the summer is over I am going for a Sorcerer Mickey with Tink flying above with some pixie dust on my other ankle. I love mine. pirate:

Yes everyone, I have officially gone "Tigger" happy, lol!

JulesTattoo.jpg

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!