Disney Tattoos

Here's DHs work in progress. He's a former HM castmember at DLR and it's his favorite ride. Sadly the white/light blue didn't hold too well.
enhance

I had to look through our recent trip photos to find one lol. Micky on skates since I love skating! Above is a turntable and above that is the opening music notes to Let It Go then above that, on my shoulder is a Minnie and Mickey silhouette with the moon background.

EPCOT_ECENTR5_20170917_404912486357closeup.jpg

This is the start of my Princess half sleeve. Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Ariel are outlined (4 hours of work). Belle, Aurora, and Jasmine will go on during the next session. Then the shading/coloring will happen later this year.

View attachment 247356

Seven months and more hours in the chair than I'd like to count, my Disney Princess forearm sleeve is finally done!

tattoo_1.jpg tattoo_2.jpg tattoo_3.jpg

I'm now debating whether to do a leg sleeve of the rest of the princesses, or of some of my favorite Disney villains (doing another forearm sleeve is out, since I have other non-Disney stuff there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter