Disney Tokyo and Paris

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how many points I would be looking at for a family of six to visit these two parks and stay at the Disney Resorts there?

Depends when you are going and which resort (so i'll give you the valur season with the lowest point resort), unless you have a certain date and resort in mind?

Paris Value Season Jan 6-Feb 9, Mar 3-23, Apr 4-Jun 8, Sep 1-Oct 29 & Nov 3-Dec 14

Sequoia Lodge
Sun-Thurs 24 per night
Fri-Sat 42 per night

http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc...undtheworld/2013_INTL_Pt_Cht_Paris_062512.pdf

Tokyo Jan 6-Mar 16, Apr 7-27, MAy 5-Jul 13

Ambassador Hotel
Sun-Thurs 44 per night
Fri-Sat 66 per night

http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc.../2013/aroundtheworld/2013TDR_PtCht_060412.pdf

A family of six would not fit in standard rooms, rooms in Paris are small compared to the rooms here, a max of 4 guests and a baby. I would think the same in the Tokyo rooms.

We are going to Disneyland Paris in a few months and chose to book the Marriott Village Ile de France rather than use our points. There are six of us also and felt the points cost was just too high for the two rooms we would need. At the Marriott we will have a 3 bedroom townhouse w/kitchen and laundry (just like a DVC villa) for $298 per night. The resort is just 10 minutes from the main gate so it's to the distance from DVC resorts from the various WDW park gates.

In Paris, I stayed onsite once each at Newport Bay and Hotel Cheyenne (both very convenient) and at the Marriott Village d'lle de France once. The Marriott was very nice, and at that time had a free shuttle on a set schedule. I guess now they charge for the shuttle.

In Tokyo, I stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay on Hhonors points. It, and maybe 4 or 5 other hotels, are near a monorail station that loops (one-way) between Disneyland, the neighbor hotels, Disneysea, and Ikspiari (like a DtD) / train station.

That Marriott Village is very nice. We took a tour there the last time we visited DLP. If we hadn't already been DVC members, we probably would have bought in to that property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter