Disney Tsum Tsum

Blemon here. Been playing for months but just got the line app on my phone.
Will start adding!

Been playing for a couple months and just realized the friend hearts thing. Also my wife just added Line. Add us if you like. Daily players.

WTDing
lmding

Had to restart my game from zero last week because of Link issues. Really could use hearts. Added some of you already. Please add me.

aquamindy

I play. I am at level 180. I get on as often as a I can between work and family. I sent hearts 3 - 7 times a day unless I am on vacation, it is a major holiday or I am in bed sick and dying with something.

You can add me by QR code, but ONLY if you are willing to send 3 - 7 hearts a day yourself. (obviously not if you are on vacation, sick, on holidays and such). I remove the takers, so if you are not reciprocating or you know you are the kind to collect all your hearts and not send back, DO NOT ADD ME. I will remove you.

Having said that, I will be on a cruise for a week starting Friday, so my sends can only happen in the US area unless the wi-fi package I purchase allows data, and I am pretty sure it does not.

15894749_1368082746585514_1549418098137704122_n.jpg

My line ID is melizda! Let's be friends! I'm trying to kill this Lion King event!

need to remove my name as i need to send 120 hearts each time now... :crutches:

Last edited:
need to remove my name as i need to send 120 hearts each time now... :crutches:

Or you could just reduce your number of game friends. You really should not be accepting hearts from anybody you are not willing to send them back to. That is the purpose of game friends. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!