Disney Virgin - Traveling with 3 and 6 yo- Epcot v. HS?

Thank you everyone. I was leaning toward HS it seemed when i was planning my itinerary that I wasnt even sure how I would get everything in! But definitely now leaning the other way toward Epcot!

I would def do a 5th park day instead of the springs, however I am using the florida resident 4 day park pass (they don't offer a 5 day) which means that in order to add a 5th park day I would have to purchase separate 1 day passes for all of us which would be an extra few hundred bucks =(

I would pick Epcot if you have a princess fan (I personally like Epcot a lot better but trying to look at kids point of view) or HS if they prefer Star Wars and Disney Junior. For us, HS is not a full day so you could do the pool that day instead. The air temp will likely make you freeze as soon as you get out of the water, so you might be looking at more like an hour at the pool instead of all afternoon.

I would choose EPCOT over DHS for this trip. There is more to do & see for the little ones! Plus it gives you an excuse to go back when the Pixar land opens!! I am always angling for a return trip!

Never really been a big fan of EPCOT, I understand all the nostalgia with Walt etc... but as a park it just hasn't really appealed to my family. I would most definitely do HS over EPCOT any day of the week.

We just went (still in the airport coming home), and my 4 yr olds least favorite was Epcot and most favorite was Hollywood Studios believe it or not!! I was shocked it wasn't MK. He loved the Frozen show, the Beauty and the Beast one,and the Little Mermaid. He loved Star Tours, and meeting Chewy and BB8.

ETA that I was expecting to love Epcot this time myself, and it was my #4 in stack ranking them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter