Disney Visa Card ????

abby

Abby's Mom
I am thinking of applying for theh disney visa, currently they are offering a 15 gift card, (doesn't seem like much) but we are planning a disney trip again in the next year. What are people's experiences with the card? Do they offer better deals at other times of the year?

The Disney Visa is pretty nice if you are booking a Disney trip using your Visa.
- You can get 6 months to pay for your trip interest free.
- You sometimes get 2% in Disney credit for Disney trips booked on the card. For all other charges, you get 1%. This can be spent on most anything Disney. You have to convert your credit to gift cards.
- There are sometimes other perks when you book a trip. Recently (and I believe, still currently), you get a nice Disney tote bag, and vouchures for preferred parade viewing. I also got preferred viewing for Snow White, but it's not currently showing...
- You get 10% off at some restaurants when you use your Visa
- You get 10% off shop purchases as many of the Disney shops when you spend more than $50 and use your Visa.
- You get free stroller rentals at DL/DCA by showing your Visa
- You can get a free photo at a morning Character meet and greet at DCA by showing your Disney Visa. This can be done each day of your trip.

I've had a Disney Visa for a few years now. We charge with it regularly and pay it off every month. As I was planning our trip, I remembered that there was something about reward dollars that could be used for Disney things. I finally got my reward card ordered (you can't do it online like they say you can,) and found I had nearly $300 earned for use in Disney. I used the card for booking our resort trip through AAA and was told I would get the extra perks that were mentioned above.

:earsgirl:

Apply through the Disneyworld Site (you may have to do some searching to find it, I forget exactly where) and you will get a $50 gift card.

The $15 gift card isn't one of their better offers. I saw about a month ago the $50 gift card/reward dollars. That is the best one that I have seen.

There is a website or toll free number for the 50 Disney Rewards. There was an insert in my visa bill a couple of months ago. The website is www.50disneyrewards.com or call 1-888-636-8312 and refer to key code 668K11. My friend just got her card and after the first purchase they will credit your rewards account with 50 reward dollars. :earsboy:

I was on Disneyland.com today and saw an offer for a free one day park hopper ticket. I thought that was a pretty good deal. Of course, if you aren't planning to visit DL in the near future, I would go for the $50 :flower:

It does add up quick, I have over $200 reward dollars on mine and have had the card almost a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter