Disney Visa Costco cruise booking?

rere101399

DISmom
I emailed Chase but haven’t heard back yet and we were hoping to book tonight or tomorrow so reaching out to DISers. We are booking a Disney cruise with our Disney Visa. Does anyone know if I can book via Costco (to receive the Costco bonus gift card offer) and still receive the 6month financing deal for using my Disney Visa? Or does that deal only apply if I book the cruise directly through DCL?

The charge through Costco will appear on your statement as DCL - you are paying DCL directly, not paying Costco. Therefore it will qualify for the 0% interest offer.

Enjoy your cruise!

The charge through Costco will appear on your statement as DCL - you are paying DCL directly, not paying Costco. Therefore it will qualify for the 0% interest offer.

Enjoy your cruise!
Does it matter if you use the Disney Visa to pay online through the Costco Travel website or via phone to ensure it appears on the statement as DCL?

No, it doesn’t matter. Your payment goes directly to DCL either way.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!