Disney Visa discount dates

Lisa Warner

Forever Disney
Has anyone heard any rumors about when the discount is going to drop? I know it’s typically the end of Sept/beginning of Oct.

I wonder if we won’t see anything until after 10/8 as that is when the current discounts go through. The wait is killing me!!

I just got a Disney Visa card for the first time a few months ago. How does it work with the discount as far as notification? Do you just watch for when there are discounts or do you get an email/mailer about discounts?

Thanks for any info!

I haven’t seen anything yet but, as others mentioned, it’s typically the end of September/early October for January, 2019 and on.

I just got a Disney Visa card for the first time a few months ago. How does it work with the discount as far as notification? Do you just watch for when there are discounts or do you get an email/mailer about discounts?

Thanks for any info!

Keep an eye on this board. Once it’s out there will be several posts about it!

There will be an email from Chase but in my experience it comes several hours later.

Does anyone know if I sign up for the Disney Visa now - I've gotten the offer - think I'd be in their system long enough to take advantage of the offer if it does come out in late Sept/early October?

Does anyone know if I sign up for the Disney Visa now - I've gotten the offer - think I'd be in their system long enough to take advantage of the offer if it does come out in late Sept/early October?

We are in the same boat. We just got approved yesterday but was told it will take about two weeks for us to get the card. I'm guessing we will need the card #s to take advantage of the offer, so I think it will depend on how long the card takes to arrive and when the offer comes out.

I got the card and was able to login and see the number immediately. I clicked on the ad while buying things from Disney online and it came back with the you are approved and then it was liked to my account and so I purchased by Disney stuff that day, went into the website and set up autobill pay and had that going before card received. I do have another chase account so it automatically linked the card (no need to register). Point being, it has a number the moment you are approved so if al you need is a number, you might want to call and see if they can’t get you set up. This doesn’t work of course if you need the physical card (like at disneyworld and want to see the special characters or get 10% off in gift store). But if there is a discount you want, you might want to call and talk to them, see if they can’t do something.

This is a great idea! We were just talking about another trip in the spring time. I'll have to keep an eye out.

I called Chase the other day to ask and they said they do not send out notification on resort room discounts, they said that it's Disney that puts it out.

I called Chase the other day to ask and they said they do not send out notification on resort room discounts, they said that it's Disney that puts it out.
Just curious, but how would Disney know who all has a Disney Chase account to send the email to? I have had a Disney visa for 10 yrs now. Most years I haven’t gotten an email about the discounts, one year I found it in my spam folder. I made sure Chase was listed in my email contacts after that. Another year I got the email, but it was sent out about 9am the day of the release. Thanks to the disboards, I had already gotten the discount several hours earlier.

Just curious, but how would Disney know who all has a Disney Chase account to send the email to? I have had a Disney visa for 10 yrs now. Most years I haven’t gotten an email about the discounts, one year I found it in my spam folder. I made sure Chase was listed in my email contacts after that. Another year I got the email, but it was sent out about 9am the day of the release. Thanks to the disboards, I had already gotten the discount several hours earlier.

Disney doesn't send out emails. I spoke with a CM the other day as well, and she said to just check every Monday and Tuesday on the Disney website and check special offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!