Disney Visa email gc offer for DVC 'phone tour'

I got the email, but just brushed it off. I HATE talking on the phone and especially when it's pushy sales people. If it's going to be painless, I'll go ahead and call to get a free $40 for the Disneyland trip DH just gave me the green light to plan!

We did the onsite tour in June 2017. You get two FP per person who attends the tour if you are staying off property or four FP if you are staying on property (not good for GOTG). Very low pressure and they had drinks and snacks available.

I did it last week. Took about 15 minutes. They sent a email with DVC information link that I could not get to work with the login information they sent but I was on my phone or tablet. Don't have a desktop computer at home. They weren't super pushy. I got a second email asking for permission for them to call me but didn't respond to it so they can't do any follow ups via the phone.

Did it tonight - took 5 mins, guy sent me the link and said to call him with any questions!

A heads up for those with tight schedules: my phone call took considerably longer than the 5 minutes that others are reporting. It was more involved, took 2 CMs, and a surprising number of questions. It was relatively painless, but probably took a good half hour or slightly longer total. I was put on hold, sometimes for a long period, several times. So don't be surprised if your call takes longer than you expected. Just hang in there.

Got my box on Saturday, now just waiting for my gift card. Total time spent on phone was around 17 minutes. I was worried the call would be a pushy sales pitch too, but it wasn't nothing like that, in fact it was a very enjoyable conversation that the CM let me lead.

I just did mine a couple days ago. It was about 5 minutes for me but I think they are starting to get more phone calls about it as one of my BFFs just called and when she said that she was calling about the DVC tour and the lady almost groaned and said "Oh yes" in a very resigned way. I think word is starting to get out and they are being inundated with calls.

A heads up for those with tight schedules: my phone call took considerably longer than the 5 minutes that others are reporting. It was more involved, took 2 CMs, and a surprising number of questions. It was relatively painless, but probably took a good half hour or slightly longer total. I was put on hold, sometimes for a long period, several times. So don't be surprised if your call takes longer than you expected. Just hang in there.
Good DP! The email says 20 min tour so everyone should be ready for 20 mins.

I didn't receive the email, but I have a Disney Visa so I did the call. I was already in their system because I receive DVC mailers so I didn't have to provide any of my details. The call took about 20min. I think my call was a little longer than others because I have a trip booked for Aulani in Nov so she was doing some comparisons for me. Like others have said, there was no pressure at all. It was good info and I'm looking forward to getting my package in a few weeks and then the gift card a few weeks after that. Yay!

I did the phone tour on 8-2. It took less than 5 minutes. I got the DVC packet a week ago. I got my gift card through the mail today.

Anyone else receive their gift card yet? I did call on 8/13 and thinking maybe they ran out of the gc's tied to the offer.

Another person in my fam was able to do the offer! They didn't get an email, are a DV cardholder, but used a different mailing address. The info packet never came but the gift card came like a week ago.

I completed my survey on 8/30 and received my gift card the end of last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter