Disney Visa Epcot Character Meet & Greet

I’m fine if they can’t or don’t want to tell me when Goofy or Pluto is going to be on. I just want to know that it’s not going to be only characters we’ve already seen at the time I ask them.

I have encountered both types. One that was very serious I could not know until we were in there. This past week, I presented the CM with colored markers and told him I was trying to decide which ones I needed and then told him who got what colors and he told me which one I would need. We waited about 15 min at Epcot about 2 in the afternoon and walked straight to Darth Vader about 345 at DHS.

I have encountered both types. One that was very serious I could not know until we were in there. This past week, I presented the CM with colored markers and told him I was trying to decide which ones I needed and then told him who got what colors and he told me which one I would need. We waited about 15 min at Epcot about 2 in the afternoon and walked straight to Darth Vader about 345 at DHS.
My kids use different colored sharpies for different characters so I could totally do that.

we saw kylo ren and he scared the crap out of my guy/ be aware he stays in character, they wouldn't tell us,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!