Disney Visa Room Only Discount & Dining Plan

Mgold917

Earning My Ears
If we have a room only reservation and we get a room only discount applied can we then add the dining plan? We recently have decided that the dining plan would be a good idea for our next trip and are trying to see if it will even be an option for us.

Last edited:
Yes ma'am. The room discount will apply to the room portion, but you can add dining plan and make it a package. Note that entire balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival.

You can have a room rate discount applied if your room qualifies and you can add a paid dining plan to that room, but it will then become a package and all the rules of a package will apply - such as final balance will be due 30 days prior to check in date, any applicable fees for any changes made once you are within 30 days of arrival and cancellation deadline date.

You can have a room rate discount applied if your room qualifies and you can add a paid dining plan to that room, but it will then become a package and all the rules of a package will apply - such as final balance will be due 30 days prior to check in date, any applicable fees for any changes made once you are within 30 days of arrival and cancellation deadline date.
Don’t you also have to buy at least a 2 day ticket to get the dining plan, or have they changed that?

I cannot find anywhere on the website how much the dining plan costs. We have a room at ASMu room for 2 adult and one junior for march 30-april 5. Can anyone advise?

Do you find this dining plan worth it?
For my family, not really. We wouldn’t normally spend that much money on food in a week. And we don’t go out to eat that often in our normal lives. We usually eat a light breakfast in the room, pack some sandwiches or snacks and pay for a few meals here and there. It’s sort of a luxury for us to be on it. However, YES it’s definitely worth it if it’s a free QS dining offer and are staying value. Also yes if wanting to do a lot of character or more expensive TS meals on the regular dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!