Disney Wall Art Swap--Interest Thread

I am planning to sign up for 7 spots and 5 of them will be the words. I'll do 2 mickey head designs and just take what no one else grabs. I thought it was best for the same person to do all the words with the same font, paper etc. so it looks cohesive. So 95 for each board is right.

Traci updated the sign up thread. We have 14 swappers now and it looks like she has the math all figured out. I think 6 will do 7 pieces and 8 will do 6. I have my list ready to go with additional choices, so she can put me where she needs me.

Y'all are such OVER-Achievers!!!! :lmao: I only had time to list 2 options for each board & I can do whatever..... :confused3

Did anyone notice I got REALLY quiet when y'all started doing MATH :teacher: ....... Yeah, just tell me how many of each ...... I don't want to think about adding them all up....:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter