Disney Wedding AND a Disney Cruise Honeymoon

Terrin4571

Earning My Ears
Has anyone on these boards planned a cruise honeymoon for after your Disney wedding? Do you get any type of discounts or perks for doing so? Any tips, advice, or info would be very much appreciated.

That's what we are planning to do, get married next October (we find out tomorrow!), then go on a week long Disney cruise for the honeymoon. We already booked the cruise. No discount that I'm aware of. We booked the cruise through a travel agent so we are getting on board credit, but that's the only "discount" I know of.

We did. No discount or honeymoon package or anything like that. There are certainly romantic things you can add to your experience on the cruise but they won't be at any kind of a discount nor any kind of special offer because you were married at Disney. Like the PP mentioned, you can often get onboard credit from booking through a travel agent, so that's free money there - additionally if you have a Disney Visa and you pay the cruise entirely, every payment on the Disney Visa you get a $50 on board credit that can be used for any non-included beverages (so alcohol, specialty coffees and smoothies).

Some added extras we thought made our cruise extra romantic: booking a verandah room (if you're able), carrying on champagne and drinking it on the verandah on sea days, booking a Rainforest Room 1-day pass (cheaper than other spa services, ours was about $16/pp, for the Rainforest Room which is fancy showers, saunas, hot tile loungers and hot tubs), booking Palo Brunch (now $30/pp). You could also book Remy if you're on the Dream or Fantasy (more expensive), full spa services or in-room delivery packages, like robes and champagne or chocolates and rose petals. We also preferred having our own table at dinner, after 9 days of entertaining family and friends at WDW we really appreciated the alone time at meals.

Thanks guys.. That's a big help. We are really looking forward to the cruise. It's my very first one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter