JenaMarie

Disney Bride-to-Be
To anyone who has had a wedding Disney World, do you know if I would have to pay a separate fee for the venue? I'm planning on getting married in the Wedding Pavilion and have my reception at the Grand Floridian Ballrooms. My consultant told me that my pre-reception would be held in the Whitehall Room and Patio. I know how much food and beverage will run me for this for an hour of service, but I can't seem to find an answer on the venue itself. Is it just included in the reception venue price? Or do I pay separate for it?

There are no venue fees for ballroom locations, just food and beverage minimums. It's the theme park and Special Venues that have venue fees.

Okay, I thought so, but I wasn't sure if it still counted as a ballroom when not being used for a reception. Thank you so much!

There are no venue fees for ballroom locations, just food and beverage minimums. It's the theme park and Special Venues that have venue fees.
Okay, I thought so, but I wasn't sure if it still counted as a ballroom when not being used for a reception. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!