Disney Wedding Reception ideas needed

magnetgirl

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
I need ideas for decorations and favors for my wedding reception that I will be having in WI in September. I was married at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian Resort at WDW in January 2003 (it was magically romantic!) and want to keep the theme going for the party back home. I may or may not wear my Cinderella-style wedding dress and tiara, and it's informal, at a city park chalet , we are catering in a pig roast with buffet. I also need ideas for a unique memory keepsake for us that involves the guests.
Any ideas? Please help. Thank you in advance.
Christine in Wisconsin

Hi Christine from Wisconsin!

By chance are you the same Christine who started a thread on this message board regarding ideas for a Disney themed reception? If you are, looks like I'm following you around the internet, I'm Michelle, the one who replied on that message board! Funny how I recommended the Disboards to you, but you're already a member, I should have known! ;)

http://www.101weddingtips.com/forums101/message_board.htm

Oh well, sorry I couldn't have been more helpful.

Diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter