Disney+ What’s the Word on Availability for Us Canucks?

I have a Vizio smart tv. It doesn't have a lot of apps, just the basics like YouTube, Netflix, etc. How do I stream Disney+? Do I have to buy something separate to plug into a HDMI port or will the app be for certain brands of televisions?
Get a Chromecast device to plug into your HDMI port. You can then cast the content from your phone, tablet, whatever you want.

Why? The Vizio has chrome cast builtin. They then added in the few apps they have as casting is a huge PITA and most people prefer builtin apps and a dedicated remote.

Having used Android TV, AppleTV, Roku, and Casting the Roku is my go-to choice. Not the cheapest option but the interface is easy to use.

I'm hoping this will have an app directly on my Roku smart tv but failing that I know it'll be on my Apple TV so that'll work.

Anybody know if the D23 Disney+ (3 years for $140.97)offer has gone out to Canadian D23 members? Been a member forever and not seeing anything in my account.

Anybody know if the D23 Disney+ (3 years for $140.97)offer has gone out to Canadian D23 members? Been a member forever and not seeing anything in my account.
The fine print says US Residents only. Which kinda sucks but I'm not surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts