Disney Wonder 14-night Westbound Panama Canal March 6th, 2020

Late to the Dis board this time. DH and I will be on our 2nd DCL 1st time without our kiddos. This is our honeymoon 16 years late. Our anniversary is our Panama Canal day. Looking forward to seeing all of you onboard!

Late to the Dis board this time. DH and I will be on our 2nd DCL 1st time without our kiddos. This is our honeymoon 16 years late. Our anniversary is our Panama Canal day. Looking forward to seeing all of you onboard!
Welcome! What a way to celebrate!

Just discovered this site...so excited that our cruise is in 58 days. So excited to experience 14 nights with the family and all the cruise has to offer.
Welcome! We cannot wait as well! What length of cruise have you done in the past? So, are you cruising with kids? What are their ages? Mine will be 16 and 9. We went three years ago when they were 13 and 6 for the first one. So excited for number 2!

Hello Everyone! So excited to be a part of this group and looking forward to the March 6th PC Cruise! Traveling with my Dad - who everyone thinks is my husband (eww). This will be our 2nd DLC we loved the first Pacific Coastal one we did a few years ago. Is anyone wanting to participate (or is there already a group doing the fish extender? I am so excited to do one! Anyone know if there is one or how we can start one? Hoping to meet everyone on board - is there a meet up planned?

Hello Everyone! So excited to be a part of this group and looking forward to the March 6th PC Cruise! Traveling with my Dad - who everyone thinks is my husband (eww). This will be our 2nd DLC we loved the first Pacific Coastal one we did a few years ago. Is anyone wanting to participate (or is there already a group doing the fish extender? I am so excited to do one! Anyone know if there is one or how we can start one? Hoping to meet everyone on board - is there a meet up planned?
Most of the activity for this cruise has occurred on the other social site that cannot be named. FE lists closed quite awhile ago. Sorry!

Welcome!! Yes the other site is very active, a ton of great people!

Surprised to get our cruise docs today - seemed a bit early. Anyone else get theirs? Only 35 days!

I thought the same thing, that the docs were early but I was so excited to see them after a long day at work. Instant smile on my face, love that. Tomorrow we can all say, "Our EPIC WBPC is next month", WOO HOO! ::MickeyMo

We got ours on Friday.

BTW, we can now say that we're sailing next month

Anyone interested in splitting a private driver in Grand Cayman. Found some great private tour drivers that are same price for 2, 4 or more. We are only 2 so could easily split and Venmo.

Does anyone know if there is a 'business center' of sorts onboard the Wonder? My son doesn't need internet, but does need a computer to do his homework while we sail. Thanks in advance for any intel!

Does anyone know if there is a 'business center' of sorts onboard the Wonder? My son doesn't need internet, but does need a computer to do his homework while we sail. Thanks in advance for any intel!
So does he need a computer to use or an area to use it. There are no more computers for passengers to use anymore. If you have a laptop for him to use there are a variety of quiet places. Great places to do your homework are in your stateroom, we found late morning Cabanas to be fairly empty, the steamer chairs out on deck five or the big portholes back in the adult area. How old is your son? We are sailing with our two kids - DS 16 and DD 9. They used to have “homework time” in the Edge and Vibe, but discontinued that a few years ago. We were really looking forward to that last time we did WBPC.

So does he need a computer to use or an area to use it. There are no more computers for passengers to use anymore. If you have a laptop for him to use there are a variety of quiet places. Great places to do your homework are in your stateroom, we found late morning Cabanas to be fairly empty, the steamer chairs out on deck five or the big portholes back in the adult area. How old is your son? We are sailing with our two kids - DS 16 and DD 9. They used to have “homework time” in the Edge and Vibe, but discontinued that a few years ago. We were really looking forward to that last time we did WBPC.
Thanks for the info. In the past when the boys were young, we also had “homework time” built into our cruises. It was always book and paper work in those days, though!

This son is 24 years old, decided on a career change, and is now in nursing school. He’ll just bring his laptop ... we were hoping he could just bring his flash drive to minimize the stuff we are carrying!

Do you mean the steamer chairs on deck 4? That's a great place for quiet, except on the morning when most of the runners/walkers are out.

Last edited:
Do you mean the steamer chairs on deck 4? That's a great place fue quiet, except on the morning when most of the runners/walkers are out.
Yes, deck 4. I obviously have not been on a ship in too long! One of my favorite spots on the ship.

OMG it’s getting so close now. We leave tomorrow night for New Orleans so excited. Just getting together the last little bits for our cabin door. Can’t wait to see all the fun ways people decorate. See everybody on board on Friday.

OMG it’s getting so close now. We leave tomorrow night for New Orleans so excited. Just getting together the last little bits for our cabin door. Can’t wait to see all the fun ways people decorate. See everybody on board on Friday.

We leave tomorrow too. I'm sitting at my desk watching the minutes drag by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!