Disney Wonder 5 night Alaskan August 2 2017

On Expedia the lowest for the Fairmont is $514 per night. I'm so worried about the hotel I book. Last time I booked the Marriott through Priceline and when I arrived they treated me like a stepchild and told me that I booked on a cheap secondary website so this is what I get. When I showed them my Marriott rewards card they backed off a little and gave me the internet for free. So I'm worried about not booking direct from the hotel.

Best Western and Hilton does the same thing to me. I like Expedia to double-check it's fare rate and you can get Expedia points. Then compare to booking with the hotels' website.

Logged in today and noticed I'm main seating now. So those on the waitlist may want to check

Also, had a look at Port of Vancouver's schedule. Looks like embarkation day will be busy with 3 ships in. Debarkation should be a breeze though :)

F6xeh5o.png

Last edited:
Logged in today and noticed I'm main seating now. So those on the waitlist may want to check

Also, had a look at Port of Vancouver's schedule. Looks like embarkation day will be busy with 3 ships in. Debarkation should be a breeze though :)

F6xeh5o.png
I saw this too, I thought a weekday would be less crowed.

Hello
I'm Japanese Disney fun. and I can't speak English well.X(

It's my first DisneyCruise.I'm very very fun!But I have a big task. I haven't paid yet.Because Japanese Yen is weak now.I have to pay until April.I hope to become a strong yen.lol

I want to join FE. I'll post again when I finish to pay.
Did you get it paid? Did you join the FE? Did the yen get better?

Yes! I paid already.
But my room number is GTY.
Please wait just moment.

Cabin #GYT
Family name Watanabe/Mori
Travelers Names
Aiko (28 female Daisydack Donalddack joy figment)
Masanori(27 male. just a friend. Mickey Minnie)
Special Occasions
Masanori's birthday cruise
Allergies
none

Last edited:
Hello everyone! This will be our family's first Disney cruise. We are celebrating my husband and my 40th birthdays and our 15th wedding anniversary. We are traveling with our two daughters, ages 11 and 7. We are so excited! I'm interested in the FE, but I don't know that I completely understand what it is that we are exchanging. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Hi Everyone, This will be our first cruise and are so very excited that it will be a Disney cruise to Alaska. We have a 7 year old daughter and I am glad to see some similar ages for her. Little late to the party but hoping we can still join the FE group. Anyone tried recently to change dining with success. We are coming from the East coast so dinner at 8, which will feel like a 11 is definitely going to be a challenge.

Cabin #7104
Family name - Elliott
Travelers Names -Mom - Laurie - Tinker Bell, Rapunzel
Eric - Dad - Star Wars, Grumpy, Maui(from Moana)
Sydney - Girl- Age 7 Moana, Rapunzel,

Special Occasions - Kicking Cancer!! (HopefullY!)
Allergies - None

Excited to go on my first Disney Cruise! It'll be my DH, DD (9), DS (7), and me. My MIL, FIL, two SILs, two BILs, and niece (7) and nephew (7) will also be with us. MIL and FIL are treating the entire family to this amazing experience. Is it too late to join the FE? Like K. Kern, I'm not sure I exactly understand it, but I'm interested in learning more.

I will start the FE for our cruise! Please post the following info if you would like to join!

Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

Hi! I hope it isn't too late, but I'd like to join the fish extender group. I'm not really sure exactly how it works tho. If I'm in a group, do I give to all other families? How many gifts do I give?

Anyways, here is my info. The parents don't want to participate;)

Cabin #6572 & 6574
Cummings family
Jenna - girl, age 15, Star Wars, all princesses
Lindsay - girl, age 12, all princesses, Moana, all Pixar, Elena of Avalor
NO ALLERGIES

Thanks so much:)

Yes! I paid already.
But my room number is GTY.
Please wait just moment.

Cabin #GYT
Family name Watanabe/Mori
Travelers Names
Aiko (28 female Daisydack Donalddack joy figment)
Masanori(27 male. just a friend. Mickey Minnie)
Special Occasions
Masanori's birthday cruise
Allergies
none

My cabin is 2013

Hi there,

Is there a certain point when the Fish Extender list closes? With school out I'm hoping the kids will start helping me plan the gifts - so hoping for a final list at some point. I downloaded the Cruise app, love the countdown - only 49 days to go!

I will start the FE for our cruise! Please post the following info if you would like to join!

Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

Hi there,

Is there a certain point when the Fish Extender list closes? With school out I'm hoping the kids will start helping me plan the gifts - so hoping for a final list at some point. I downloaded the Cruise app, love the countdown - only 49 days to go!

I am not sure if the person who started the FE is still on this cruise. I have some questions out to some of my contacts. If we don't get an answer soon, I will try to get the list updated and closed out.

Hi! I hope it isn't too late, but I'd like to join the fish extender group. I'm not really sure exactly how it works tho. If I'm in a group, do I give to all other families? How many gifts do I give?

Anyways, here is my info. The parents don't want to participate;)

Cabin #6572 & 6574
Cummings family
Jenna - girl, age 15, Star Wars, all princesses
Lindsay - girl, age 12, all princesses, Moana, all Pixar, Elena of Avalor
NO ALLERGIES

Thanks so much:)

Yes u do all the families in the group.

Hello everyone! This will be our family's first Disney cruise. We are celebrating my husband and my 40th birthdays and our 15th wedding anniversary. We are traveling with our two daughters, ages 11 and 7. We are so excited! I'm interested in the FE, but I don't know that I completely understand what it is that we are exchanging. Can someone help me? Thanks!

You exchange little gifts with each person or cabin in your group. Its a blast. Be sure to post your info to be added to a group.

Excited to go on my first Disney Cruise! It'll be my DH, DD (9), DS (7), and me. My MIL, FIL, two SILs, two BILs, and niece (7) and nephew (7) will also be with us. MIL and FIL are treating the entire family to this amazing experience. Is it too late to join the FE? Like K. Kern, I'm not sure I exactly understand it, but I'm interested in learning more.

Not to late! U have been added.

I n
need you and your husbands names as well as your cabin number

I need names, cabin numbers of all who are joining...please post this info ASAP

Cabin #
Family name
Travelers Names
Age/Gender
Favorite Characters
Special Occasions
Allergies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter