Disney Wonder 5 night Alaskan August 2 2017

I am just waiting for info from the last two families then I will post the list....There will be 11 cabins in the FE group if these 2 families respond

I am just waiting for info from the last two families then I will post the list....There will be 11 cabins in the FE group if these 2 families respond

Thank you SO much for doing the list. So appreciated! Looking forward to meeting you. The Sommers

Hello everyone! This will be our family's first Disney cruise. We are celebrating my husband and my 40th birthdays and our 15th wedding anniversary. We are traveling with our two daughters, ages 11 and 7. We are so excited! I'm interested in the FE, but I don't know that I completely understand what it is that we are exchanging. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Hello,
I want to be sure I get your family added....Please post your info tonight so I can post the final list...

Excited to go on my first Disney Cruise! It'll be my DH, DD (9), DS (7), and me. My MIL, FIL, two SILs, two BILs, and niece (7) and nephew (7) will also be with us. MIL and FIL are treating the entire family to this amazing experience. Is it too late to join the FE? Like K. Kern, I'm not sure I exactly understand it, but I'm interested in learning more.

Hello,
I want to be sure I get your family added....Please post your info tonight so I can post the final list...

Hello

I just saw the last version of the FE list and realized some of the information that I posted on this board is not on the list so I just wanted to repost and update it here if that's okay.

I am traveling with my cousin and brother as well as my son

Cabin #8572
Family name Lloyd
Travelers Names April, Sharon, Caleb and Lionel
Age/Gender
(DM) April Female (age over 40;-) Favorite Character - Mickey or Minnie Mouse
(Disney Cousin?) Sharon Female(age over 50;-) - Disney cousin - Favorite Character Princess Tiana
(DS) Caleb/Male (Age 18) - Favorite character Darth Vador
(Disney Brother) Lionel/Male (Age 52) - Disney Uncle- Anything Star Wars
Special Occasions Caleb graduating high school/his birthday/Becoming Eagle Scout and off to College
Allergies none

Hello

I just saw the last version of the FE list and realized some of the information that I posted on this board is not on the list so I just wanted to repost and update it here if that's okay.

I am traveling with my cousin and brother as well as my son

Cabin #8572
Family name Lloyd
Travelers Names April, Sharon, Caleb and Lionel
Age/Gender
(DM) April Female (age over 40;-) Favorite Character - Mickey or Minnie Mouse
(Disney Cousin?) Sharon Female(age over 50;-) - Disney cousin - Favorite Character Princess Tiana
(DS) Caleb/Male (Age 18) - Favorite character Darth Vador
(Disney Brother) Lionel/Male (Age 52) - Disney Uncle- Anything Star Wars
Special Occasions Caleb graduating high school/his birthday/Becoming Eagle Scout and off to College
Allergies none

that was from before you updated. It will be on the list I am about to post...please double check it! thank you!

I have not heard from the final 2 families so I am posting the final list now... Please everyone check your info for accuracy!!

Attachments

• Alaska Cruise FE-DISBOARDS.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 32

Hello,

Oh no, I didn't get notice that you were trying to message me. I'm so very sorry! I just logged on today hoping to find more info and JUST saw that you left me a message. If it's too late to add in, I completely understand.

Hello everyone! This will be our family's first Disney cruise. We are celebrating my husband and my 40th birthdays and our 15th wedding anniversary. We are traveling with our two daughters, ages 11 and 7. We are so excited! I'm interested in the FE, but I don't know that I completely understand what it is that we are exchanging. Can someone help me? Thanks!
This is a small gift exchange. Many people create home made items (not food) to give out. Some do store bought items. I personally do a mix of both. populare items are magnets, keychains, lanyards, personalized cups. But it can be anything. You can search Fish Exchange and find ideas. You gift to each person or each cabin you are assigned. I give to each person in the cabin but some people like to give a bigger gift to the cabin as a whole.

If you would like to join we can let people know and add you to our spreadsheet. Just let me know by tonight 6-27-17 as everyone needs some time to prepare thier gifts.

This is a small gift exchange. Many people create home made items (not food) to give out. Some do store bought items. I personally do a mix of both. populare items are magnets, keychains, lanyards, personalized cups. But it can be anything. You can search Fish Exchange and find ideas. You gift to each person or each cabin you are assigned. I give to each person in the cabin but some people like to give a bigger gift to the cabin as a whole.

If you would like to join we can let people know and add you to our spreadsheet. Just let me know by tonight 6-27-17 as everyone needs some time to prepare thier gifts.

I'd love to join. Here is my info:

Cabin #2130
Family name: Kern
Travelers Names
Trevor (DH, age 40) - Favorite character - Jack Sparrow
Kelley (me-Female (age 40) Favorite Character - Rapunzel
Brookelyn (DD -age 11) - Favorite Character - Dumbo
Katelyn (DD- (Age 7) - Favorite character- Moana and Rapunzel
Special Occasions - Trevor & Kelley 40th birthdays, 15th wedding anniversary
Allergies none

Last edited:
I know this is really late, but we only just got our cabin assigned and it is our first Disney cruise so we weren't sure what we were doing. Is it possible to join the Fish Extender group please?

Yours hopefully....

HI Edna,
Since I got my info in late for the FE, maybe we could do it for each other's families. What do you think?
Kelley

HI Edna,
Since I got my info in late for the FE, maybe we could do it for each other's families. What do you think?
Kelley
That seems like a really good solution, thank you. As it is our first ever cruise, maybe it will be easier to manage with just one family! It was my idea to go on a Disney Cruise and I haven't really got much of a clue what I'm doing!!

Thank you so much for your kind offer.

Any previous cruisers have an idea of what our dinner menu's will be like since all the navigators are for 7 night cruises? Which of these menus below will be cut out?

3 standard rotational menu nights
Frozen Night
Captain's Gala
Prince and Princess
'Til we meet again

I know Frozen night is going to be our Ketchikan day but any ideas on the rest?

That seems like a really good solution, thank you. As it is our first ever cruise, maybe it will be easier to manage with just one family! It was my idea to go on a Disney Cruise and I haven't really got much of a clue what I'm doing!!

Thank you so much for your kind offer.
Sounds great, Edna! Let's do it! Since it's our first Disney cruise, it will be a nice way for me to start the FE experience too. Can you post your info for me? And where are you traveling from? We're coming from Sacramento, CA. Our family info is below.

Cabin #2130
Family name: Kern
Travelers Names
Trevor (DH, age 40) - Favorite character - Jack Sparrow
Kelley (me-Female (age 40) Favorite Character - Still thinking this one over...
Brookelyn (DD -age 11) - Favorite Character - Dumbo
Katelyn (DD- (Age 7) - Favorite character- Moana and Rapunzel
Special Occasions - Trevor & Kelley 40th birthdays, 15th wedding anniversary
Allergies none

Last edited:
Thank you!

Cabin # 2646

Travelers' Names
Stephen (DH, age 50) - Favourite character - Pooh
Me (official age: 21 and a bit; actual age 51) Favourite Character - Merida
Rosie (DD -age 16) - Favourite Character - Violet Incredible
Cormac (DS - age 12) - Favourite character- Lightning McQueen
Special Occasions - 25th (silver) wedding anniversary
Allergies none (although DD is vegetarian)

"Favourite character" is difficult because we tend to like loads of them, but I've given a suggestion for each person.

We're travelling from England!

I will start the FE for our cruise! Please post the following info if you would like to join!

Cabin # 2601
Family name: Brune
Travelers Names: Jenny (mom, 43 yrs, Goofy)
Doug (dad, 43, Donald Duck)
Eva (female, 11, Moana)
Emily (female, 9, Maui)

Special Occasions: husband's birthday; 16th wedding anniversary
No allergies.

Thank you!

Cabin # 2646

Travelers' Names

"Favourite character" is difficult because we tend to like loads of them, but I've given a suggestion for each person.

Thank you!

Cabin # 2646

Travelers' Names

Any chance we can join your FE group as well??? We are first-time DLC cruisers and don't really know what we are doing either! Our info is below:

Travelers Names: Jenny (mom, 43 yrs, Goofy)
Doug (dad, 43, Donald Duck)
Eva (female, 11, Moana)
Emily (female, 9, Maui)

Special Occasions: husband's birthday; 16th wedding anniversary
No allergies.

Ok guys we have three more families wanting to join the FE. Everyone who is in the group please let me know if you are ok with this and if the majority are I will add them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts