Disney Wonder 5 night Baja/ Oct 22, 2017

Hi Everybody,

I have some slightly bad news, my laptop has died which is how I was creating the Fish Extender List in Excel. Since I'm disabled & no longer working it will not be replaced, as it was a work related item. I no longer have access to a device that supports Excel. Is anybody willing to take on this project? I am sorry that I can no longer do this. I will also post this on the Facebook page for our cruise. A Big Thanks to anyone willing to jump in and help. Sincerely, Pauline Glaser

ROLL CALL

1) "Got Disney" Robin 56, Billie 62(DH) Michael 19(DS) No longer on this cruise but will keep it updated since I started the page :) we have changed to the Oct 8th Baha
Cabin # 2604
Dining: Late seating
From San Diego, ca.

2) Whittersc6363 (Whitney:28), husband (30), and our son (6).
Cabin# 2012
Dining: late seating

3) Poptarts (Kathie: 48), daughter (19)

Cabin#8546
Dining: early seating
From Orange County, CA

4) msnoble ..Maureen (me), from Ann Arbor, MI

Cindy (my SIL) from Clarksville, MD
Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA

5) Ddgarciadd Denise 32 (me) Danny 32(husband) Dominic 9 (son) and Daniel 4 (son)

Cabin # 7032
Dining: late
from Bakersfield, CA

6) DlandAP

7) The Krupas Trevor (44), Meagan (41), Macy (7), Zoey
Cabin#
Dining: Late
First Disney Cruise! Interested in FE

Please add the Krupas to the Roll Call and the FE: Trevor (44), Meagan (41), Macy (7), Zoey (4); Eagle River, AK; Late Seating; Room 6070.

(Is there a way to participate in the FE if we're not on Facebook?)

We are so happy to be sailing with all of you! We are also interested in doing FE! We are from Utah and are Kristen, Mike and our 5 year old boy Madix!

Hello Disney Cruisers!!
Pauline is no longer able to put together our FE Group so I volunteered to run it. I should have a spreadsheet up and available by the end of the week. I'll get it posted on FB as well as here. This is our 4th Disney Cruise and 3rd time on the Wonder. We participated in FEs each time and they are a lot of fun. I will be asking for everyone's info once I create the spreadsheet. It won't take long, but I'm going back to work (after being a stay-at-home-mom for the last ten years) and I'm still arranging child care as well as finishing up our homeschool for the year. I'm looking forward to this cruise!

PS: It would be fantastic if someone would set up a mixology class for the group. We did it last time and it was great.

Okay folks, you may either comment here to be added to the FE list or you may pm me.
Please provide the following information:
• Cabin number
• Names of each person in your party
• Ages of the children
• Favorite characters
• Any celebrations
• Comment: something interesting about you or your party

Hello! We are also going on this cruise! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but, the first one was just a little 2 night cruise that rained most of the time so, we're excited to experience a longer
cruise with, hopefully, sunshine:sunny: We are interested in participating in the FE.

We'd love to have you join the FE.
• Cabin number
• Ages of the children
• Favorite characters
• Any celebrations

Hello Everyone! We are Cali Natives and avid Disney lovers, We have Passes and go at least once a week to Disneyland! We are however, first time cruisers. We just booked today and are totally excited to be going on this cruise!!! I would love to participate in a Fish Extender group. Sooo whomever is organizing that please add us to your list!

The Roa Family:
Asia & Louis
Sophia age 5
Alexa age 3
Cabin: "GTY"

Hello Roa Family,
I've added you to the FE list. Please confirm. Also, let me know your favorite Disney characters.
Thanks,
Peggy Glisson

hello everyone, I just booked our very first Disney Cruise and actually we have never been on any type of cruise. I will be cruising with my husband and two boys, there 8 and 5. We are from San Jose, CA!
This whole dashboard is new to me so, I just figured out how to post something lol. :yay:

Soliman Family
Maekel (39)
Melissa (36)
Elias (8)
Mateo (5)
GTY Ocean View Cabin
Late Dining

Hello Soliman Family!
I've added you to the FE List. Please confirm and let me know your favorite Disney characters.
Thanks!
Peggy Glisson

Hello All, Annette here. This is my family's second Disney Cruise. We would like to participate in FE:

• Annette (Mom), Cecilia (G-Ma), Steve (Dad), Son (6yr old), Daughter (4yr old) and Daughter (9 Months)
• Son = Mickey, Daughters = Minnie
• 10 Year Anniversary
• Cecilia's first cruise on ANY LINE

Thank you for your consideration.

Quintero Family

Hello All, Annette here. This is my family's second Disney Cruise. We would like to participate in FE:

• Annette (Mom), Cecilia (G-Ma), Steve (Dad), Son (6yr old), Daughter (4yr old) and Daughter (9 Months)
• 10 Year Anniversary

Quintero Family
Hello Annette! Welcome! I put your information on the FE. Would you please let me know the names of the children? Thanks!

Hello Soliman Family!
I've added you to the FE List. Please confirm and let me know your favorite Disney characters.
Thanks!
Peggy Glisson

Thanks Peggy for taking this on with everything else going on in your life. :thanks:

Maekel - Aladdin
Melissa - Belle
Elias (8) - Captain America
Mateo (5)- Hulk

Can you please add my Family?

• Cabin number: 5018

• Krystal - Rapunzel

• Scott- Stitch

• Rhys (9)- Stitch & Jack Sparrow

• Connor (7) - The Beast & Belle from Beauty and the Beast

• Comment: Our First Disney Cruise

Any known allergies: None

Thank You,

Okay folks, you may either comment here to be added to the FE list or you may pm me.
• Cabin number
• Ages of the children
• Favorite characters
• Any celebrations

Hello Peggy, we would like to be added to the FE list. We are first time disney cruisers and are super excited!

Cabin#: GTY Ocean View Cabin
Fernando - Timon and Pumba
Yolanda - Minnie Mouse
Abram (4) - Spiderman
Marco (2) - Iron Man
Late Dining

• 10 Year Anniversary

Quintero Family

Please let me know of any allergies and the adults' favorite Disney characters. Thanks!

Can you please add my Family?

• Cabin number: 5018

• Krystal - Rapunzel

• Scott- Stitch

• Rhys (9)- Stitch & Jack Sparrow

• Connor (7) - The Beast & Belle from Beauty and the Beast

• Comment: Our First Disney Cruise

Any known allergies: None

Thank You,

Welcome to the FE! You have been added to the spreadsheet. I'll post it soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter