DIS Veteran
DVC Silver

When: August 31st to September 7th, 2020
Where: Alaska
Ship: Wonder

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 6.38.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 6.37.58 PM.png

Hello

I just booked this trip as a surprise 10-year anniversary celebration for my husband to go with our family. We will have a 4-year-old girl and 2-year-old boy at the time of the cruise. Still tentative since it is so far away, but hopefully we can make it work.

Hello

I just booked this trip as a surprise 10-year anniversary celebration for my husband to go with our family. We will have a 4-year-old girl and 2-year-old boy at the time of the cruise. Still tentative since it is so far away, but hopefully we can make it work.
Sounds like a wonderful 10 year anniversary celebration! Hope you can make it work too!

Hello! I thought I would visit here in case the group takes off! Looking forward to this cruise and traveling with my husband, my girls, and my parents! :sail:

Maybe this thread will become more active as we get closer to the cruise, but if there is an more active group, I would like that information, if it’s permitted to post it here.
Thanks!

We just booked this past weekend. Looks like we may have got the last veranda room. Doesn't seem to be any more available. We have travelled exclusively on DCL Fantasy in the Caribbean, and are looking forward to the Wonder, This will be our first as Gold Castaway Club members. There will be four of us, myself, my DW and our two sons (22 and 16).

We just booked this past weekend. Looks like we may have got the last veranda room. Doesn't seem to be any more available. We have travelled exclusively on DCL Fantasy in the Caribbean, and are looking forward to the Wonder, This will be our first as Gold Castaway Club members. There will be four of us, myself, my DW and our two sons (22 and 16).
:welcome:

We will be traveling with my toddler, who will be 2 at the time. What is the best way to bring diapers? Is there a way to ship them to the ship from amazon? Or is it better to just shove into luggage somewhere?

We will be traveling with my toddler, who will be 2 at the time. What is the best way to bring diapers? Is there a way to ship them to the ship from amazon? Or is it better to just shove into luggage somewhere?
I don't think the ship is accepting shipments any more. You can have them shipped to your hotel if you are staying somewhere the night before. Or I would plan on a pit stop at a Walmart on your way to port. If you have private transportation, they will often stop somewhere along the way for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter