Disney Wonder 7-night Alaska June 24th, 2019

scgustafson

DIS Veteran/DCL Platinum
Hello All,
I guess I am the first for this sailing. My name is Scott and I will be travelling with my wife Donna and our daughter, Kenzie, who will be 14 on this cruise. We are from Chandler, Arizona, but have lived quite a few places across the US due to my being a retired Naval Officer. This will be our 15th DCL cruise, and we have sailed the previous, or currently booked, ones:
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - September-October 2012
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June 2013
  • 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2013
  • 12-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2014
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - October 2014
  • 7-night Northern Europe on Disney Magic - June 2015
  • Inaugural 12-night British Isles on Disney Magic - June 2016
  • Inaugural 8-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2016
  • 4-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (first leg of back-to-back)
  • 3-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (second leg of back-to-back)
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2017-January 2018
  • 7-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2018
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2018-January 2019
  • 5-night Baja on Disney Wonder - March 2019
We are looking forward to this close to home sailing.

Oh yay!!! We are all booked aswell. My name is Gloria and I will be travelling with my husband Sam, my daughter who will be 13 and my son who will be celebrating his 16th birthday on board. Yikes!!:bday:
This will be our 4th Disney cruise but our first outside of the Caribbean. Cant wait!!

Hi All!
Just booked today! It’ll be my husband and I along with our son (who’ll be 26) and our daughter (who’ll be 23 and celebrating college graduation. )

We are from California and it’ll be our seventh DCL cruise. Its been a few years and we can’t wait!

Hi fellow travelers! We just booked this sailing last night! Our family is me, my hubby David, and our two girls, who will be 16 and 14 at time of trip. I'm excited, nervous, and excited We live in California and we're looking forward to making to pals before we travel! It's my and David's second cruise, first one being in 2010. The girls are excited for their first ever cruise!

Hi Alaska cruisers - We are joining you for our 13th Disney cruise and 3rd Alaska cruise. Our family is me(50+), my wife(50+) and DD(15).

Scott - Thank you for starting this thread and your service!!! We owe you at least 1 drink when we cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter