Disney Wonder: 7 Night Mexican Riviera - October 15th, 2017

Hello Everyone! I am just getting around to joining -- we bought a new house unexpectedly after signing up and I am not sure why I didn't get on sooner - just too much going on I guess. I am Michelle, Hub Stephen, Son Hayden. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise - fourth on the Wonder our favorite :) We like the other three too but this was our first, and the one we went on Jan 2016. Looking forward to seeing the makeover! This is our first time to embark west coast. We have done Port Canaveral, Puerto Rico, Miami and Galveston departure ports in the past. We love San Diego so this will be fun! This cruise leaves on our 18th Wedding Anniversary Day - this is our 20th Dating Anniversary year. So this is our celebration. We have a few friends and family who say they are signing up - we will see lol! All I know is we are! Love doing FE's - thank you KipperBun for volunteering to do this.

username: Vmedisneymom
cabin number: 6109
participants names: Michelle (F-46), Stephen (M-43), Hayden (M-14)
no allergies
Fave Characters: Michelle - Pluto, Marie, Lady Stephen - Pluto, Hayden - Thomas O'Malley

Hello Everyone! I am just getting around to joining -- we bought a new house unexpectedly after signing up and I am not sure why I didn't get on sooner - just too much going on I guess. I am Michelle, Hub Stephen, Son Hayden. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise - fourth on the Wonder our favorite :) We like the other three too but this was our first, and the one we went on Jan 2016. Looking forward to seeing the makeover! This is our first time to embark west coast. We have done Port Canaveral, Puerto Rico, Miami and Galveston departure ports in the past. We love San Diego so this will be fun! This cruise leaves on our 18th Wedding Anniversary Day - this is our 20th Dating Anniversary year. So this is our celebration. We have a few friends and family who say they are signing up - we will see lol! All I know is we are! Love doing FE's - thank you KipperBun for volunteering to do this.

username: Vmedisneymom
no allergies
Fave Characters: Michelle - Pluto, Marie, Lady Stephen - Pluto, Hayden - Thomas O'Malley

It is my pleasure! You are now added to the list.

I added an additional rule to the Fish Extender post. It was an issue on a previous cruise and I wanted to nip it in the bud here.
If you don't feel like scrolling, here it is:
2/11/17 EDIT: I want to add an additional rule because this came up on my last cruise. We had a family that had two cabins on the list but only gave one gift to each of the other cabins. So for this cruise, every cabin counts as one entrant in the FE. Please do not enter multiple cabins if you only intend to give one gift as a family. Each cabin is responsible for a gift. Thank you.

If people have a problem with this, please feel free to discuss it. I want everybody to feel happy and comfortable about this exchange.

I added an additional rule to the Fish Extender post. It was an issue on a previous cruise and I wanted to nip it in the bud here.
If you don't feel like scrolling, here it is:

If people have a problem with this, please feel free to discuss it. I want everybody to feel happy and comfortable about this exchange.

I feel it is a good rule - if a group with multiple staterooms give one gift then receiving one in return feels appropriate. If they wish to get more then one in return perhaps the second cabin could be added to a pixie dust list..?

I feel it is a good rule - if a group with multiple staterooms give one gift then receiving one in return feels appropriate. If they wish to get more then one in return perhaps the second cabin could be added to a pixie dust list..?

A pixie dust list is fine idea, I think. Should the need arise, I will add such a list to the post.

@KipperBun Thanks for the information!

We are traveling with two cabins. I saw your post, both cabins would like to participate, we were wondering if we could be on two different lists though so we are not trading with each other? I put that in the notes. Thank you!

username: @Aeva&Leo
cabin number: 7516
participants' names (gender/age): Andi (F-35); Zach (M-31); Aeva (F-9); Leo (M-2)
allergies and other restrictions: no allergies
favorite characters: Donald Duck, Mickey, Moana, Sully
other notes: We would like to be in a different FE group than the grandparents cabin, @HicksCabin, if possible.

username: @HicksCabin
cabin number: 7518
participants' names (gender/age): Scott (M-56); Sandy (F-56); Great-Grandma Billie (F-82)
allergies and other restrictions: no alcohol please
favorite characters: Goofy, Mickey, Minnie Mouse,
other notes: We would like to be in a different FE group than the grandkids cabin, @Aeva&Leo, if possible.

@KipperBun Thanks for the information!

We are traveling with two cabins. I saw your post, both cabins would like to participate, we were wondering if we could be on two different lists though so we are not trading with each other? I put that in the notes. Thank you!

username: @Aeva&Leo
participants' names (gender/age): Andi (F-35); Zach (M-31); Aeva (F-9); Leo (M-2)
other notes: We would like to be in a different FE group than the grandparents cabin, @HicksCabin, if possible.

username: @HicksCabin
cabin number: 7518
participants' names (gender/age): Scott (M-56); Sandy (F-56); Great-Grandma Billie (F-82)
allergies and other restrictions: no alcohol please
favorite characters: Goofy, Mickey, Minnie Mouse,
other notes: We would like to be in a different FE group than the grandkids cabin, @Aeva&Leo, if possible.

Currently there is only one FE group open. Another group will open when/if the 10-cabin limit is reached for the first group. If you would like, I can add the first cabin and hold off on the second until a FE group 2 potentially opens. Please keep in mind that there is a chance that a second group may not open up.
I will wait for your reply before inputting any info. @Aeva&Leo

Last edited:
@KippetBun
username: shogunkatana
cabin number: 5522,5524 (yes two cabins, but we understand the one gift from each cabin rule)
participants' names (gender/age):
5522:
Benjamin (male/34)
Lee (male/11)
Jared (male/8)
Lucy (female/6)
5524:
Gail (female/34)
Craig (male/11)
Camille (female/8)
William (male/4)
allergies and other restrictions:
No alcohol. Camille has celiac disease (no gluten)
favorite characters:
Star Wars and Marvel (boys), Frozen and Minnie (girls)!
other notes:

Last edited:
@KippetBun
username: shogunkatana
cabin number: 5522,5524 (yes two cabins, but we understand the one gift from each cabin rule)
Benjamin (male/34)
Gail (female/34)
Lee (male/11)
Craig (male/11)
Jared (male/8)
Camille (female/8)
Lucy (female/6)
William (male/4)
No alcohol. Camille has celiac disease (no gluten)
favorite characters:
Star Wars and Marvel (boys), Frozen (girls)!
other notes:
Welcome aboard, @shogunkatana ! Would you mind separating the two cabins into two individual entries? I don't know which participant goes to which cabin. Thanks!

@Aeva&Leo I am still waiting on your response on how you wish to proceed. Here is what I wrote earlier in case you missed it:
Currently there is only one FE group open. Another group will open when/if the 10-cabin limit is reached for the first group. If you would like, I can add the first cabin and hold off on the second until a FE group 2 potentially opens. Please keep in mind that there is a chance that a second group may not open up. I will wait for your reply before inputting any info.

If you still want to participate in the FE exchange, please respond in the thread and copy me into the message. Thank you.

Currently there is only one FE group open. Another group will open when/if the 10-cabin limit is reached for the first group. If you would like, I can add the first cabin and hold off on the second until a FE group 2 potentially opens. Please keep in mind that there is a chance that a second group may not open up.
I will wait for your reply before inputting any info. @Aeva&Leo

Thanks, please put our first cabin on the list for sure.

Thanks! Okies, so here is how we set it up last time. If anyone takes issue with any of the rules, please voice your opinion and I will do my best to work with you to ensure everyone is happy. Every 10 cabins that sign up will be arranged into one group. There is a set deadline for signing up, September 15, a month prior to the embarkation date.

2/11/17 EDIT: I want to add an additional rule because this came up on my last cruise. We had a family that had two cabins on the list but only gave one gift to each of the other cabins. So for this cruise, every cabin counts as one entrant in the FE. Please do not enter multiple cabins if you only intend to give one gift as a family. Each cabin is responsible for a gift. Thank you.

To sign up, please fill out the form provided below and tag me in that post. I will compile them in this post as they come in.

Here is the form-v

username:
cabin number:
favorite characters:
other notes:

I look forward exchanging gifts with all of you!

Group 1-

1) username:
KipperBun
cabin number: 5510
participants' names (gender/age): Natalie (female/31), Rio (female/28)
allergies and other restrictions: no alcohol, please
favorite characters: Cheshire Cat (Natalie), Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Rio)
other notes: nope

2) username: Hillary Harris
cabin number: to be added later
participants' names (gender/age): Jeff (male/36), Hillary (female/34), Henry (male/3), Stella (female/1)
allergies and other restrictions: none
favorite characters: all marvel (Jeff), Lady and the Tramp (Hillary), Lightning McQueen and any of the fab 5 characters (Henry), probably the fab 5 (Stella)
other notes: none

3) username: Catsladiesx3
cabin number: 7563
participants' names (gender/age): Mary/Female/65, Cecilia/Female/44
allergies and other restrictions: please no alcohol
favorite characters: for Mary - Mickey Mouse, Cecilia - Aristocats or Lady & Tramp
other notes: nope

4) username: Wish_Upon_A_☆
cabin number: 6506
participants' names (gender/age): Alexander M/28, Kailee F/29, Santana F/5, Ariana F/2.
allergies and other restrictions: none
favorite characters: Alexander- The Lion King, Kailee- All Disney Princesses, Santana- Elena of Avalor, Ariana- Mickey & Minnie.
other notes:

5) username:
Vmedisneymom
no allergies
Fave Characters: Michelle - Pluto, Marie, Lady, Stephen - Pluto, Hayden - Thomas O'Malley

6) username: shogunkatana
cabin number: 5522
participants' names (gender/age): Benjamin (male/34), Lee (male/11), Jared (male/8), Lucy (female/6)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol. No gluten.
favorite characters: Star Wars and Marvel (boys), Frozen and Minnie (girls)

7) username: shogunkatana (second cabin)
cabin number: 5524
participants' names (gender/age): Gail (female/34) Craig (male/11), Camille (female/8), William (male/4)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol. Camille has celiac disease (no gluten)
favorite characters: Star Wars and Marvel (boys), Frozen and Minnie (girls)

8) username: Aeva&Leo

username: JnP
cabin number: 2110
participants' names (gender/age): Jeff (69) Pam (64)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol
favorite characters: Jeff (Olaf) Pam (Stitch)
other notes:

cabin number: 6044
participants' names (gender/age): Larry (54) Ann (56) Daniel (17) Elizabeth (2)
favorite characters: Larry (Snow White) Ann (Tinker Bell) Daniel (Stitch) Elizabeth (Tinker Bell)
other notes:

@KipperBun

2nd time trying to add 2 cabins to FE. Please let me know if you need anything else:

cabin number: 2110
participants' names (gender/age): Jeff (69) Pam (64)
favorite characters: Jeff (Olaf) Pam (Stitch)
other notes:

cabin number: 6044
participants' names (gender/age): Larry (54) Ann (56) Daniel (17) Elizabeth (2)
favorite characters: Larry (Snow White) Ann (Tinker Bell) Daniel (Stitch) Elizabeth (Tinker Bell)
other notes:

@JnP I added both of your cabins. You are good to go!

Everyone, Group One is now closed. I will now open Group Two. @Aeva&Leo Would you like me to add your second cabin to this group?

On another note, I will be in Disney World until next Monday starting tomorrow afternoon. I will look resume FE duties once I return.

@JnP I added both of your cabins. You are good to go!

Everyone, Group One is now closed. I will now open Group Two. @Aeva&Leo Would you like me to add your second cabin to this group?

On another note, I will be in Disney World until next Monday starting tomorrow afternoon. I will look resume FE duties once I return.

@KipperBun I hope you had a great Disney Trip! Please add our second cabin to the group! Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter