Disney Wonder: 7 Night Mexican Riviera - October 15th, 2017

I was just wondering when the cut off was going to be for group 2, since I'm getting to crafting and things.

I was just wondering when the cut off was going to be for group 2, since I'm getting to crafting and things.
Group two will close either when it reaches ten cabins or when September 15 passes as that is the deadline for signing up.

I have a question for anyone who's been on a cruise before, when we disembark around what time does that happen?? (I am trying to figure out transportation to and from the port) Thank you!

Hi I would like to sign up for the FE group:

Username: tfunk78
Cabin number: 1044
Participants' names (gender/age): Vince (M/34) Tanya (F/39) Noah (M/7) Jessica (F/12)
Allergies and other restrictions: Jessica-no tree nuts
Favorite characters:Vince- Grumpy, Tanya-Mickey, Snow White, Noah-Spiderman, Donald Duck, Jessica-Stitch & Moana
Other notes:

I have a question for anyone who's been on a cruise before, when we disembark around what time does that happen?? (I am trying to figure out transportation to and from the port) Thank you!
Usually the ship leaves around 4:30 PM, but I believe you must be at the port no later than 2:00 or so, not sure of the time as we always try to get there as early as possible, we want as much time on the ship as we can get.

That being said, you should also try to arrive at your portion arrival time that you get when you do the online check-in.

Usually the ship leaves around 4:30 PM, but I believe you must be at the port no later than 2:00 or so, not sure of the time as we always try to get there as early as possible, we want as much time on the ship as we can get.

That being said, you should also try to arrive at your portion arrival time that you get when you do the online check-in.
Thank you! Do you know what time we get off the ship on the 22nd?

Thank you! Do you know what time we get off the ship on the 22nd?
When they drag us off kicking and screaming......lol

Seriously the answer depends on a lot of factors:
Are you carrying off your own luggage?
Do your have a flight before 2 PM?
Do you have first or second dining?

The reality is they will probably start disembarking around 8 AM and everyone will probably be off by 11 AM or so, but that can be earlier or later depending on customs and have w long they take to clear the ship for disembarkation.

When disembarking, you disembark according to character coded luggage tags that you are given the night before unless you are doing express walkoff and carrying your own bags off the ship.

Hi I would like to sign up for the FE group:

Username: tfunk78
Cabin number: 1044
Participants' names (gender/age): Vince (M/34) Tanya (F/39) Noah (M/7) Jessica (F/12)
Allergies and other restrictions: Jessica-no tree nuts
Favorite characters:Vince- Grumpy, Tanya-Mickey, Snow White, Noah-Spiderman, Donald Duck, Jessica-Stitch & Moana
Other notes:

I have added your family to Group 2. Welcome!

Just so everyone knows, as of now, there is only one more slot for Group 2 before I need to open up another Group.

Could you also please post a link to the FE post? I keep having to dig through all of the pages to find it and I think it would make it easier for everyone to have the link occasionally posted.

Hey guys, I had a thought. How would you all feel about making the deadline for joining the FE group August 15 rather than September 15 (which is what currently is set at)? I think ending it at two months instead of one month ahead of the cruise would give people more wiggle room to get their gifts together without having to worry about last minute additions.

How do you all feel about this? I will wait 5 days for comments and depending on the response, I may change the deadline. If you are against this change, please voice your disapproval now.

Hey guys, I had a thought. How would you all feel about making the deadline for joining the FE group August 15 rather than September 15 (which is what currently is set at)? I think ending it at two months instead of one month ahead of the cruise would give people more wiggle room to get their gifts together without having to worry about last minute additions.

How do you all feel about this? I will wait 5 days for comments and depending on the response, I may change the deadline. If you are against this change, please voice your disapproval now.
We think this is a great idea. I was also thinking that, now that we are past the paid in full date, we might want to just confirm who all is still participating. We are, but I know some others who had to back out of the cruise.

@shogunkatana Checking for confirmations is a good idea. The only problem I see happening is that some people don't check DISboards as often as others do and they might miss out on the call to confirm. I would hate for someone to be removed only because they are not active on the forums.

I can confirm that my group is still going and interested in participating, and are in favor of a August 15 deadline.

I think it is good, but if more want to join after that, maybe a "last minute" group would be good.

We would love to join the FE group!

Username: Jason Persampieri (I guess?)
Cabin number: 8054
Participants' names (gender/age): Jason (M/43) Annie (F/37) Squizz (F/4) Lottie (F/4)
Allergies and other restrictions: none
Favorite characters: Squizz - Anna (Frozen), Rapunzel, Minnie, Moana. Lottie - Elsa (Frozen), Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

I think this is a good idea, and I can confirm that my group is still doing F.E.

I have no skin in the game, but since anyone who joins now would be joining a new group there is no-one waiting on making gifts really. Maybe mark it as a "last minute" group with the understanding that it'll run up until just before sailing for any stragglers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter