Disney Wonder - Alaska cruise July 22, 2019

JD27

Earning My Ears
Going on our first Disney cruise next year and was reading about fish extenders, etc. just wanted to start a thread and see who else is going and if anyone else was interested in a FE group.
Very excited to take the family on this adventure!

Sorry new and trying to figure stuff out. Can it be moved or do I have to delete and recreate?

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the Wonder 2019 Directory. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

Happy Planning and welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

Going on our first Disney cruise next year and was reading about fish extenders, etc. just wanted to start a thread and see who else is going and if anyone else was interested in a FE group.
Very excited to take the family on this adventure!
My family is also going on the Disney wonder Alaskan cruise on July 22, 2019. I also am just learning how to navigate this site. I will check out where this link was moved to.

I have also been reading about the fish extenders, and I think it will be great fun for the grandchildren. I will be traveling with five of them, plus my son and daughter. Grandchildren’s ages when we go on the trip will be 3,3,7,8, and 11. I think that Facebook also has a site where fish extender groups are formed.

I have three...they will be 17, 14 and my baby will turn 10 on the cruise!

I am not on Facebook but if you find a FE group can you post a link here and maybe I will join just for that.

Thanks!

I have three...they will be 17, 14 and my baby will turn 10 on the cruise!

I am not on Facebook but if you find a FE group can you post a link here and maybe I will join just for that.

Thanks!
I just saw a post where we can’t solicit other sites for joining fish extenders. So disregard my post about Facebook.

Last edited:
Well it is over a year away so hopefully I’ll find a group somewhere!

Hi! We're a family of 4 - two kids that will be 13 and 10. This will be our 5th DC. Excited to join a fish extender group, and any private Facebook group that may be created...We're in!! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Last edited:
Yay! This is our first one. We are big Disney nuts and have gone to DW many times but thought it was time for a change. If the three of us do a FE that makes ten kids already. :) We still have over a year but I’m so excited!

We are on the July 22 Alaskan cruise. 11 year old son and 9.5 year old daughter. Booked a couple of excursions already (not through Disney) - so excited!

Well, just PIF and upgraded! I'll join the FB group after we announce it to the (not-so) kids (18 and 22 at time of sailing, since I'm afraid if I join, the one on FB may get prompted to join the group.

Initially booked on 11B but was able to upgrade to a 10A secret porthole.

Hello Shipmates!
We are late to the game, as we JUST booked our cruise 3 days ago, but we are traveling with our 4 kiddos and REALLY want to get into a FE group to add the fun of their experience.... This is our 2nd DCL trip with the last one having been over 10 years ago. Our two oldest were so young that they don’t remember a thing! Please let me know if there are any groups that might still be willing to let us join, or any tips you may have, since it’s been quite a while. We have 2 boys age 13yrs and 11yrs and 2 girls age 8yrs and 5yrs.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!