Disney Wonder August 19-26 Cruise to Alaskaaaa!

Principessa1284

<font color=royalblue>The girl whose MIL brought h
Hello there and :welcome:

This will be our meet-up thread for our August 19th Cruise to Alaska on the Disney Wonder!
I'm Krystle and I'll be cruising with DBF. I'm a Gold member, but this is his first DCL cruise and both of our first time's to BC and Alaska!

I'd be happy to organize a fish exchange if people are interested? It always gives an extra element of fun to the cruise, especially on one with days at sea.

Can't wait! :wave2:

I’m so excited this is my very first Disney cruise. I’ve never been on one ever I’ve been to Disneyland a whole bunch of times I can’t even count, I’ve been to Disney World once, But this is our first Disney cruise and I’m so excited. I will be cruising with my DH of 35 years we are celebrating by going on a Disney cruise. I can’t wait to find out what it’s all about I have so many questions my excitement is driving everyone around me crazy. I’ve been to Alaska, but it’s worth going again just to be able to be on a Disney cruise. I live in BC Canada and I love anything Disney

Last edited:
We are super excited to go on our first Disney Cruise! A friend told me about the first extenders and we would love to participate. I’ll probably need a lot of details so I do it correctly, but we al agreed this will be fun! Keep us posted on what we need to do! See you in August!

We are super excited to go on our first Disney Cruise! A friend told me about the first extenders and we would love to participate. I’ll probably need a lot of details so I do it correctly, but we al agreed this will be fun! Keep us posted on what we need to do! See you in August!
It’ll be our first time too so I too will need Lots of instruction but I’m very excited to participate

Hello everyone!
We will be 4th time on Disney Cruise, and we will join from Japan.
But Alaska cruise is first time.

I am interested in fish extenders, but I do not know what to do.
But very interest it!

I can’t Wait!!:flower1:

Hello there and :welcome:

This will be our meet-up thread for our August 19th Cruise to Alaska on the Disney Wonder!
I'm Krystle and I'll be cruising with DBF. I'm a Gold member, but this is his first DCL cruise and both of our first time's to BC and Alaska!

I'd be happy to organize a fish exchange if people are interested? It always gives an extra element of fun to the cruise, especially on one with days at sea.

Can't wait! :wave2:
I haven’t heard anything from this group but I’m still wondering if we’re doing fish extenders or not. I have researched and learned a little bit about them but I don’t know a lot. This is going to take some preparation I believe so is someone taking the lead on making this happen how does it work exactly? Please somebody this is my first time and I would really be interested in participating.

I haven’t heard anything from this group but I’m still wondering if we’re doing fish extenders or not. I have researched and learned a little bit about them but I don’t know a lot. This is going to take some preparation I believe so is someone taking the lead on making this happen how does it work exactly? Please somebody this is my first time and I would really be interested in participating.

Hi guys,

I know this is a long shot but would anyone going on this cruise be able to buy a t-shirt for me and mail it? We were on the Wonder in June and purchased a T-shirt which was accidentally damaged today. If anyone is willing to help, please PM me. I will gladly work something out for the trouble.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter