Disney Wonder February 1st 2021

Hello,
This is a group for the Feb 1st 2021 cruise out of New Orleans. Very excited about this cruise and I know we have a long time to get there but we should know each other really well by then.

I am also running a Facebook group for this same cruise. I do both b.c I know there are still people who don’t do Facebook. If you do both then please join both. I’ll will be putting all sign ups and info on both pages so don’t worry about missing anything.

Please feel free to reach out via private message as well should you need too.

Can’t wait to get to know you and travel with you.

Basically the same as the name here.... Disney Wonder February 1st 2021. We only have a few people... I guess since we are so far out. We’d love to have you. So far a lot of veteran cruisers. Have you been on a Disney cruise before?

We actually did our first one this past August and l loved it so much that we are doing two in 2021!

My husband and I will be on this cruise along with two other couples!
This will be our 10th cruise, second cruise on Wonder.
Cannot wait!!
Booked NY to Bermuda also for 2021.

My husband and I will be on this cruise along with two other couples!
This will be our 10th cruise, second cruise on Wonder.
Cannot wait!!
Booked NY to Bermuda also for 2021.
Hello, as you can see not a hole lot of people here...most are on Facebook. I started this and one of the two groups for this cruise on Facebook as well. However, we have canceled this cruise. But I can give you a link for the other Facebook group if you want. Let me know.

Hello, as you can see not a hole lot of people here...most are on Facebook. I started this and one of the two groups for this cruise on Facebook as well. However, we have canceled this cruise. But I can give you a link for the other Facebook group if you want. Let me know.
Hi. Not on FB. I hope this Cruise happens for us, but not confident it will.

Hi. Not on FB. I hope this Cruise happens for us, but not confident it will.
We felt the same... not sure when things will start back up for them. We didn’t want to be one of the first cruises either. We rebooked for next fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter