Disney Wonder July 17 5 day Alaska cruise

SapphireMind

Mouseketeer
I didn't see a thread started yet, so I thought I would get one going.

I just booked for me and my DS/DD (16/18) Timing was right with time I already had off from work :D We went to Alaska 2 years ago on a norwegian cruise and it was ok. My favorite port was Ketchikan, so I was happy that's the only real port we have for the cruise. (I mean, if it's only going to be one, let's have it be my favorite :D )

Anyone else going? Maybe get a FE going?

I didn't see a thread started yet, so I thought I would get one going.

I just booked for me and my DS/DD (16/18) Timing was right with time I already had off from work :D We went to Alaska 2 years ago on a norwegian cruise and it was ok. My favorite port was Ketchikan, so I was happy that's the only real port we have for the cruise. (I mean, if it's only going to be one, let's have it be my favorite :D )

Anyone else going? Maybe get a FE going?
There is a Facebook group.

I may be too late for this, but our family has never participated in FE before, and would like to for this cruise. Is it possible to join a group if you're not on facebook?

I may be too late for this, but our family has never participated in FE before, and would like to for this cruise. Is it possible to join a group if you're not on facebook?
Not sure if anyone is watching this thread anymore, but thought it was worth one more try to reach out in hopes of joining a FE group on this cruise. Not on Facebook, so hoping there's a way to sign up without having to join the FB group. Any info, even if it's just to let me know we're too late, would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks and enjoy the cruise. :)

So my mom just found out about this whole fish extending thing... and has wanted to participate in it, but it seems its hard to find a good place to look.,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter