Disney Wonder: May 20, 2019 7-Day Alaska Adventure!

62df2dd5915d13186020f5500501bb6a--comic-books-calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

(With apologies to Bill Waterson and Calvin & Hobbes.....lol)

My lovely wife has got her purse
And I have packed the car.
We’re all set for the cruise ahead.
(As set as we ever are!)

We’re leaving all our cares behind
So long, grief and strife!
We’re really sick and tired of work!
But cruising? That’s the life!

We’re going to the Great White North
To see glaciers and whales and stuff.
Alaska is where we want to go.
We’ll never get enough!

The “Wonder” is the place for us!
That’s where we want to be.
Up there we’ll get to finally rest
And see what’s there to see.

Work will be a distant thought.
We’ll finally unwind.
To customers and coworkers,
We’ll be really hard to find!

Characters to meet and greet.
Photo ops galore!
Cabanas where we’ll eat and eat
And then we’ll eat some more!

Triton’s and Tiana’s Place
Fine dining, don’t you know.
We’ll eat at Animator’s Palate
Where dinner is the show.

Excursions, shows, and Mickey Bars!
Our trip is oh, so near!
We’re ready for our Disney cruise.
On to the Last Frontier!

This is getting serious now.

Yeah ... no kidding. We're leaving for Vancouver on the 18th and I'm sitting here this afternoon realizing how much work I have to do between now and then so that the person covering for me at work will still be speaking to me when I get back. Plus, I really need a vacation at this point. Everything is a slog.

Yeah ... no kidding. We're leaving for Vancouver on the 18th and I'm sitting here this afternoon realizing how much work I have to do between now and then so that the person covering for me at work will still be speaking to me when I get back. Plus, I really need a vacation at this point. Everything is a slog.

I hear you, I think I have things at work under control. I am off for 2 weeks and the guy covering for me is definitely getting a little nervous. We leave Friday evening for Seattle and I am the only one in my family that is packed. I keep warning my DW & DD and they say today is the day they start to pack.

I hear you, I think I have things at work under control. I am off for 2 weeks and the guy covering for me is definitely getting a little nervous. We leave Friday evening for Seattle and I am the only one in my family that is packed. I keep warning my DW & DD and they say today is the day they start to pack.
Sure ... today is dedicated to catching up on emails from the weekend, and after that I'll go drag the suitcases down from the garage storage. I've at least thought about packing ... but honestly, I generally don't pack until the day before I travel anyway. I'm lucky that's not one of my stress triggers I guess.

We can actually count on one hand, the number of days until our cruise!

(Human hand....not Mickey hand....lol)

Sneak Peek of ‘Toy Story 4’ Coming to Disney Theme Parks and Disney Cruise Line
By Jackie Gailey - Senior Editor
www.wdwinfo.com

toy-story-4-preview.jpg

Fans of Disney Pixar’s Toy Story franchise will not have to wait long to get a sneak peek of part of the Toy Story 4 film that is set to hit theatres on June 21, 2019.

This summer as a limited time engagement, a preview from Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 will be presented at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and on Disney Cruise Line.

At Disneyland, the preview of Toy Story 4 will be presented at the Tomorrowland Theater beginning May 24, and starting the same day Disney's Hollywood Studios will include this advance look at a portion of the film as part of the Wald Disney Presents attraction.

Guests aboard Disney Cruise Line can catch the sneak peek during sailings between May 24 and June 20, and Disneyland Paris will offer this unique opportunity in the Studio Theater at Walt Disney Studios Park from June 18 – 28.

Source: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...to-disney-theme-parks-and-disney-cruise-line/

Yesterday as the Wonder was on her way! We got off yesterday morning from the DVC Members Cruise.

8B7D5D51-C2E7-4EB1-AA49-EB8C48C7AF6D.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!