Disney Wonder May 21, 2018 Alaska Inside Passage

Be sure to post a request to have your link added to the Wonder 2018 thread. Makes it easier for others to find the thread.

Hi,
Been to Alaska on Norwegian before, but we are very excited about going on Disney and sharing it with our 11 year old.

Yes we would want to join you for HALIBUT FISHING! We have been on this Alaska cruise 3 times before and loved it!! Just a note it is too early for salmon in May so Halibut is a good choice!! Please let us know when you have a price available! Aloha, Ron and Karen
Hi! Have you thought any further on the Halibut Fishing trip?

Will be interesting to see if more join the group now since the holidays are over. I'm sure some probably received the cruise as a surprise.

Helllo everyone. In a couple days it will be the same year as our cruise! I can't believe how fast time goes

Just booked this cruise for our second Disney trip! 3 cabins, We are taking my parents along with us this time to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Our twin 2.5 year old's were a big hit on our first Disney cruise a few months ago so we felt lets do it again. Anyone know if there has been a Facebook page created that was pretty big on our last voyage.
There is a Facebook pretty active Disney wonder may 28 2018 Alaska, come join in

My wife and I are going on this cruise. We did the Wonder 10 years ago for our honeymoon so this will be a 10th anniversary cruise. We have also done the Fantasy. We love WDW and go at least once or twice a year. Anyone have tips on favorite excursions? Also, any tips on things to do in Vancouver or restaurants to try?

Does anyone have advice on transportation from Vancouver to Seattle. We are taking Cascades up but the schedule doesn’t work for return back to Seattle

there are buses all day, just not as cool as a train, still get you there

there are buses all day, just not as cool as a train, still get you there
Thanks - we decided to catch a flight from Vancouver to Seattle with AlaskaAir so we can catch our southwest flight. Keeping fingers crossed everything goes smoothly!

Does anyone have advice on transportation from Vancouver to Seattle. We are taking Cascades up but the schedule doesn’t work for return back to Seattle
Alaska Air will have you in roughly the same time as Quick Shuttle.

$50 Quick shuttle picks up at the cruise terminal at 9am. You will be at SeaTac around 2pm on the S4 express. http://www.quickcoach.com/schedule.htm

1:45pm Alaskan Air arrives in Seattle also around 2:41pm. Taxi, luggage and plane ticket? A few hundred.

Alaska Air will have you in roughly the same time as Quick Shuttle.

$50 Quick shuttle picks up at the cruise terminal at 9am. You will be at SeaTac around 2pm on the S4 express. http://www.quickcoach.com/schedule.htm

1:45pm Alaskan Air arrives in Seattle also around 2:41pm. Taxi, luggage and plane ticket? A few hundred.
Can you make the quick shuttle at 9 in time? That was my biggest concern. We are getting the 11:50 AlaskaAir arriving at 12:50 to catch a 2:45 SW flight back to Houston

Getting to the 9am shuttle is not a problem.... you do need to book your seats ahead of time. It's the S4 bus that is a express bus.
http://www.quickcoach.com/schedule.htm

The S4 express bus states it will get you to the airport at 1:30pm. You might want to call the operator to find out how likely the bus is on-time.

Thanks for the input we are definitely considering it
Looking at the calendar...
  • pre-cruise is going to be super busy in Vancouver as that's a local long weekend.
  • post-cruise crossing the border should be easy going Southbound in the morning. Would Memorial traffic be light in the morning.... especially around Seattle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter