Disney Wonder May 29 trip report in Alaska!

babycatsy

Plaid Shirt Yoga Pants
Wow! Just finished reading your TR! What an amazing job you did.
We booked the May 17 2021 Disney cruise to Alaska. Cannot wait!
We got one of the secret verandah rooms as well. I can already taste the mulled wine:drinking1
Can I ask you if any movies are played on funnel vision during an Alaskan cruise?
I’m so glad you booked it! This was really a trip of a life time and we want to go again! You HAVE to get close to a glacier (either by foot or boat)

They did have movies but we spent most of the downtime on our balcony. When we did watch a movie we were snuggled in our beds haha!

Its a fun but exhausting trip, I like how there are basically 3 sea days (because of the glacier day)

HappilyEverAfter80

DIS Veteran
I’m so glad you booked it! This was really a trip of a life time and we want to go again! You HAVE to get close to a glacier (either by foot or boat)

They did have movies but we spent most of the downtime on our balcony. When we did watch a movie we were snuggled in our beds haha!

Its a fun but exhausting trip, I like how there are basically 3 sea days (because of the glacier day)
Thanks! We just changed to the Aug 23 Alaska sailing, but nevertheless so excited. Even though it’s the furthest out we have ever booked! We do plan to book the glacier excursion, we are Gold so hopefully we will have a chance to do it. I have to re-read your TR and make some noted :)

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• HappilyEverAfter80

DIS Veteran
    Nothing wrong withAugust! I was a newbie and I got to go on the glacier trip, but I did have to book the tickets individually (I stalked excursions and Paso 3 times a day!)

Did you get a balcony?
    Yes! we got one of the “secret“ verandah’s as well, except ours is on deck 6, starboard side. Saved like $2000 from cat 5c!

babycatsy

Plaid Shirt Yoga Pants
    Yes! we got one of the “secret“ verandah’s as well, except ours is on deck 6, starboard side. Saved like $2000 from cat 5c!
    Oh yes!!! You said that in your last post! Haha

you will enjoy it! If you like wine don’t forget to bring your max about of wine on board! The sun stays out so late that you will want to sip it on the balcony even though you should be going to bed!

Double Disney

Earning My Ears
    Such an awesome and detailed trip report. This is definitely useful for planning my upcoming May 2021 Alaskan Cruise. Thank you for sharing!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES