Disney wonder meets?

Catherine Howe

Earning My Ears
I was looking for the meets link and wasn't sure if one is made yet?

September 27th, 2020 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego [Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta]

I was looking for the meets link and wasn't sure if one is made yet?

September 27th, 2020 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego [Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta]
There is no cruise meet thread started for that cruise yet. You could start one, if you wish. Once you've done that, you can the thread link be added to the first post directory for the Wonder 2020 cruises.

I started a link for the Disney Magic Cruise May 4-8, 2020, but it is not letting me post so it can be shared. Someone help

I started a link for the Disney Magic Cruise May 4-8, 2020, but it is not letting me post so it can be shared. Someone help
I responded on the Tech board - but, since you don't have 10 posts yet, you can't post an actual link. But the mods will see your post about the thread and find it to add the link to the first post on the thread for the Magic cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter