Disney Wonder Sept 2, 2019 - 7 Night Alaska Cruise!!!

Hi!
We just booked our cruise & can’t wait! It will be Mother, Father & myself! We’re celebrating my high-school graduation! This is our first family vacation & cruise as a family! We would love to join the fish-extender group & any other on board activities! Please let me know any tips & tricks! I really want to participate in pin trading! There’s a few things I don’t quite understand, but I’m beginning to dive into Pinterest research!

Hello! I will be on the 9/2/19 Alaska cruise!!! what hotels are you looking at? It seems to me that a lot are not accepting reservations at this time as I get a lot of "dates not available" when I check.
Hi! This is our first Disney Cruise! (First cruise ever as a family!) I’ve been reading through the comments on here and read there is a Facebook page! Can you send me information where to find it!

My wife, daughter and I will be on the September 2nd cruise. We absolutely want to be part of the fish extenders. Please send information

Welcome to Our Cruise! I am so excited to be going back to Alaska. It will be me and my DH. Looking forward to chatting with you all and planning for our cruise. I don't do facebook but am on the DIS a lot. I have already started looking at hotels and trying to work some deals. Checking out excursions and general planning.
Come join the cruise party!!!!!
Welcome to Our Cruise! I am so excited to be going back to Alaska. It will be me and my DH. Looking forward to chatting with you all and planning for our cruise. I don't do facebook but am on the DIS a lot. I have already started looking at hotels and trying to work some deals. Checking out excursions and general planning.
Come join the cruise party!!!!!

just booked our Alaskan Cruise for September 2, 2019. is there a Dizboard group available for it

hey I haven't been on here in a while . . . not much longer and we will all be sailing to Alaska!! I am just about all packed and just relaxing today (after my shock of seeing how much it's gonna cost for my 3rd check in bag - two are full of FEs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter