Disney Wonder: September 9th, 2019 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver

Fathawkeye

Mouseketeer
WELCOME!
I have started this page as a place for everyone to meet before this most exciting adventure.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

-FH

We're booked! This cruise is our 20th anniversary present to ourselves. We snagged a secret verandah room and an inside across the hall for the kids... anniversary trip and all! :love2: It'll be our first time to Alaska, but our 7th Disney cruise. Can't wait! (And I've started praying NOW for good weather!)

We just booked. Can't wait to explore Alaska. I will be with my DS (our 19th Anniversary trip) and some friends. It will be my 12th cruise and my DH's 10th.

We are also hoping to catch the Repo to come back home to San Diego.

I have this cruise booked. We are so excited. Would love to hear about what excursions people have done or are interested in.

Aloha from HAWAII! This is our very first cruise ever! I am slowly acclimating to the world of not only cruising, but DISNEY CRUISING! So please excuse my complete lack of knowledge and my foreseeable 20 questions ahead. Is this where I can sign up for the fish extenders program? Thank you so much for all of your help.

Aloha gang, although I was really looking forward to cruising on these dates, I found out that a few excursions are not available during September unfortunelty. We really had our hearts set on taking a helicopter ride up to a glacier and going dog sledding. So we have decided to switch dates for August. Best wishes for you all in your cruise!!!

We just got off the Fantasy on the Star Wars day cruise. We booked this one while we were on board. Me and my wife are really looking forward to it! The kids are kind of excited. They’re not to sure about the colder weather.

Hi Everyone! We're so excited for our first Alaska Cruise! We got married two years ago DCL and are so excited to celebrate our second anniversary :-)

Does anyone know if there's a facebook group for this cruise??

Hi Everyone! We're so excited for our first Alaska Cruise! We got married two years ago DCL and are so excited to celebrate our second anniversary :-)

Does anyone know if there's a facebook group for this cruise??

I finally found one. Not sure if it’s very active not many members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter