Disney World Hours - Day Of Changes?

MFMCMigali

Earning My Ears
I have searched, high and low, and can't find an answer. We are headed to Disney World next week. In the past, when in the parks sometimes park hours are extended day of. Kind of like a bonus. For example, we will be at EPCOT (10/14) current posted hours are 11-7. Any chance that would be extended to 8 or 9?

Anything is possible, but it's highly unlikely to happen. Since the reopening, there has been no instance of them expanding hours day of. They have been adjusting hours now and then, mostly for holidays and weekends. But all of those changes were made and announced well in advance. For a Wednesday that's only a week away, the odds are somewhere between slim and none.

Steve

Highly doubtful. Disney has been upfront as far as hours goes. Since they are operating still under "limited" capacity, there is no reason to. Pre Covid Disney didn't know capacity until day of, and made changes. Now with park reservations and no park hopping, they know exactly how many are in a park and which park every day

I've been in the parks many times (mostly in the Fall), where in mid afternoon, they come on the Park loudspeaker that the park will remain open an additional 2 hours. At DHS, when they'd do that, they'd typically announce a second showing of Fantasmic as well.

Steve

The Epcot hours for 10/3 were extended really close to the date, I'm not sure exactly when. It was extended to an 8pm close on 9/18, which is when I adjusted my plans to go there that day. When we were in the park we realized it was actually staying open until 9pm, I have no idea when that further extension was made as I don't see any news articles on that one like I do for the 8pm change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter