Disneyland Christmas 2019 - TR from down under.

Hey Montanbel, glad you enjoyed the TR. HM and HMH are just the best aren’t they👍

I was absolutely shocked and it was like that most of the week (Dec 21st to 26th). It really wasn’t until the day we were leaving we saw the expected huge crowds heading to the parks.
Last time I went at Christmas was 1991 and it was a ghost town, did not expect that this time. I was checking the app and Fantasmic FP’s were still available well into the afternoon.

Sure did, 2 nights in Santa Barbara, 1 night at Ragged Point (just north of Cambria), through Big Sur to Monterey for 3 nights, back to Pismo Beach via the 101 for 1 night then LA itself for the last 4 nights.

And the little bugger knows it . . . . . . . .

I just goggled Santa Barbara, it looks really pretty........

That entire drive up to Monterey and San Francisco is something special Montabel. I highly recommend you do it some day and take your time.

Not sure where in CA you have been but it is a natural wonderland with Yosemite, SEKI, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe, Hwy 395, Mammoth Lakes, Big Sur, Joshua Tree etc. etc. all worth a visit. Great to see nature’s playgrounds before or after you enjoy the man made ones like Disneyland 👍😊

I'm afraid so far we have only visited the large cities (San Francisco, LA, Anaheim and a little bit of San Diego). I am keen to visit Yosemite, I need to do much more research of when it is a good time to go. Must admit I have not heard of SEKI and Mammoth Lakes, more googling required!

I do like those man made playgrounds. It sounds like you have visited a few of the Disney ones around the world?

Been to a few Montabel but I’ve never visited DL without incorporating a road trip of some sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts