Disneyland Doug at Guest Services

moredisneyplease

Working towards more DVC!
On Wednesday May 7th my friend and I packed up the kids and the car and drove the hour down to Disneyland (we are AP holders and go OFTEN!!). When we parked at DL (my friend paid for parking since I drove) I got out the car and realized that all of my wallet "stuff" was in the pocket of another pair of shorts.......changed them at the last minute!! I left my DL, 2 APs, cash, credit card, and medicals cards!! As we were making our way to through the parking structure, on the tram, and walking towards the front gate area I had pretty much prepared myself to the fact that my friend might have to spot me money to buy DS3 and I park passes.....not money I want to spend when we have APs!!

We decided to head over to Guest Services first to see if there was any way at all that they could pull up our pictures, ask us personal questions that we could answer, etc etc so they could see we were valid pass holders. Fortunately we got DOUG and he was GREAT!!!! He was so friendly and sympathic, and pulled up all of our information in no time at all!! He printed up one day replacement tickets and we got into the park without a problem!!!

I was prepared to be mad at 1) myself for having to spend all of that money to get us in because of my stupidity and 2) any CM that couldnt help me not have to resort to #1!!! Doug nipped those feelings in the bottom and in we went to have a wonderful day with the kiddos!!

Thanks a million DOUG!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter