Disneyland Grand Calif discounts???

J&J

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of any discounts for this hotel? Heard it was real nice still a discount helps bug time.

Thank You
:cool1: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :banana: :wave:

Sometimes we can get a good annual pass discount. And I've seen some good rates show up on Expedia. I don't have AAA so I don't know if they offer any.

It really is a nice hotel, but I would never pay the regular prices. I can pay for my entire offsite stay for the cost of 1 night at GC.

Has anyone been able to get any kind of discount for the July period. We have 4 nights booked (yikes!!) and anything would help. The CM told me all AAA rate rooms were gone, but to keep checking back for cancellations. I am looking into an AP if the rate justifies the ticket. I know we could go to an offsite hotel, but this is a once in a lifetime trip. Going on the Magic to Mexico and all, so we really want to keep our GC ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter